• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
Anyone have a release window for Unraveled? Game looks incredible.

Brent, how is your DS4 working on the pc? You were using something other than DS4tool you said?

Please get them both on ps4 cause my pc can't do anywhere near max anymore and I'm too poor to get a new card :(

Also, Splatoon party tonight anybody? Got some games in last night, pleasantly simple and fun

brentech

Anyone have a release window for Unraveled? Game looks incredible.

Brent, how is your DS4 working on the pc? You were using something other than DS4tool you said?

I don't have W10 installed on my desktop yet. Just the notebook. I did just get the prompt to upgrade today finally. Might let it do it and wait to clean install until the new cpu/mobo's are in hand.

I use InputMapper, which has worked fine, but the reason I switched to it was faulty, since I later learned I had a bad USB port.

Smokey

Battlefront on PC, Blops on ps4 is my plan

This

BF is best on PC and since Battlefront is basically BF lite...
I don't have W10 installed on my desktop yet. Just the notebook. I did just get the prompt to upgrade today finally. Might let it do it and wait to clean install until the new cpu/mobo's are in hand.

I use InputMapper, which has worked fine, but the reason I switched to it was faulty, since I later learned I had a bad USB port.

I got the prompt too..but thinking ill wait. From what ive read the DS4 doesnt work in w10 cuz Sony

gravestorm

Neo Member
Latest Mr. Robot was awful.

It really was such a letdown. There needed to be some sort of resolution to the previous episode. Or at least show the path to resolution.

I wanted an angered rogue hacker running amok just messing shit up.

Wellick's portion of the episode was the best part and it shouldn't be that way.

eznark

Banned
It really was such a letdown. There needed to be some sort of resolution to the previous episode. Or at least show the path to resolution.

I wanted an angered rogue hacker running amok just messing shit up.

Wellick's portion of the episode was the best part and it shouldn't be that way.

lol this is what actually probably made me give up on the show. It was basically the subway moment from House of Cards.

Somnia

Speaking of disappointing TV:

-_-

SHUT UP, IT'S AMAZING!

24 first, then X-Files and now Prison Break

Also Heroes... it's like we're going back in time folks. Star Wars and Jurassic Park, old TV shows, Dre has a new album... WHAT IS HAPPENING

BigAT

#teamboth

I believe those are the last two unreleased heroes. Game is almost complete now! Finally out of beta.

cdyhybrid

eznark

Banned
I don't know much about either of them but Pit Lord looks like Terrorblade so I assume he will be totally irrelevant.

Tell them to fuck off and buy it themselves. That's what I do when I'm the only support!
I just type "jajajajajaja tacos"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What the hell is Gex?

Gex2Cover.jpg

McNei1y

Discussion with the dude from SV sold me. What is Deadpoool?

He's an obnoxious superhero that is aware he's a superhero (aka breaks the fourth wall) and, like Sanjuro said, has crazy violence. Ryan Reynolds and a Rated R rating is perfect for this character.

Going to watch Secret play in person. Wish me luck!

I will either get arrested for fighting someone if Secret lose or for chasing rtz into the booth :(

Top Bottom