• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Count me out of everything tonight , got too much shit to deal with right now

hqdefault.jpg

"I just, I'm not sure that I should, y'know. Cause I think I should discuss it with my father...."

anyone ever try Zevia soda? i've been drinking it for a few years and its really the only soda i ever drink (although i don't drink soda much). it has no sugar or artifical sweetner and it tastes pretty fucking good all things considered.

well, NOW they've changed the recipe for the cola version so its clear (like crystal pepsi!) removing the "caramel color" and it tastes like garbage now. i'm bummed. did the caramel coloring change the taste that much!?

brentech

I just quit soda/pop/colas a couple days ago. cutting the caffeine completely out. I didn't drink any in high school, but was feeling dependent on it the last few years.

BigAT

anyone ever try Zevia soda? i've been drinking it for a few years and its really the only soda i ever drink (although i don't drink soda much). it has no sugar or artifical sweetner and it tastes pretty fucking good all things considered.

well, NOW they've changed the recipe for the cola version so its clear (like crystal pepsi!) removing the "caramel color" and it tastes like garbage now. i'm bummed. did the caramel coloring change the taste that much!?

Maybe the soda didn't change, maybe you changed man.

brentech

Really wish they'd make skate 4 for the ps4. After the first game they got wackier and wackier, but it was still pretty good

A rage quit happens if you're quitting in rage. I was quitting because I felt bad for fucking up Larry as many times as I did. Unlike Kobe, I know when it's time to hang it up for the sake of the team!

Phee did your connection accidentally drop? What happened?

I was in the game but I really wasn't. I bumped Larry in the ass and prevented him from blocking a goal he was about to, I think I did this unintentionally like 5 times. I felt bad for him and decided to not make his gaming night miserable by allowing Iceman or Scout to play.

Top Bottom