• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Football isn't best live. Hockey - basketball. Then baseball. Then football. One could argue the at home experience is even better for football. you catch more small things if you're watching at home where as in hockey and basketball the opposite true

Nope. Football is tops. Maybe because you've only been to irrelevant dolphins games??

Mrbob

Alabama football is best to watch live. Followed by Alabama football on TV.

tumblr_inline_mi32zuHWHh1qz4rgp.gif

How is my girl Phyllis doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n6jxMKUluE

Still one of the best rants.

McNei1y

I can't stand going to football games. Tailgating and team spirit is the shit but holy fuck I hate watching the game from the stands. Watching at a bar is my cup of tea. Maybe it's because I follow the Redskins (probably all of it.)

I'd also rather watch college basketball live than NBA. I don't mind going to the games at all but I just don't get all that interested when I'm there. It also sucks sitting in the cheap seats.

Baseball is a great mix of everything. Outside, good socializing, slow pace so you don't miss something as often, and you normally have a great view wherever you are.

Basketball can be hit or miss, depending on where the game is, who's playing, and where you're sitting

Games in San Antonio and New York are good where ever you sit. Dallas is straight trash

Miami is good wherever for basketball. I've enjoyed it in every tier, that stadium is great. Hockey is awesome because of how cheap and quiet it is down here.

DJ Bowser

I'm happy about some of the games I've gone to see (UF in the Orange Bowl, Dan Marino's travesty of a last game) but I vastly prefer watching football at home now. I'd like to see the energy of a playoff game or a big college football game again, but regular season games I like the presentation on TV in the comfort of my home.

Best sporting event live is Pro Wrestling, obviously!

eznark

Banned
-2 through 9 for round four. Got my score down to +8. Hopefully I can stay below +10 and avoid a strike! (I'm guessing)

Smokey

Windows 10 is killing me. It's confused as to if my login account is a microsoft account (it is!) so I can't sign in to windows store. There's no fixes I can find online apart from nuking the account after backing everything up (which I don't know of a good way to do).

done tried to told yall
just wait a few months

Dallas is straight trash

well yeah. everybody knows this.

ohhh, baby

new SSD

proud of you

Smokey

I wasn't aware that weird people could be defined by a school and its alumni.

In that case, I guess Coogs alumni are all just assholes in general.

Fair statement.
Now watch me put on my mad/angry face like you.

Austin is full of weird people and Dallas is Dallas. You just happen to have a relation to both unfortunately. Deal with it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
@domcosentino: Geno out 6 to 10 weeks becuse of an altercation in the locker room. Broken jaw. Requires surgery. IK Enemkpali hit him. Been released. #Jets

@benshpigel: Holy Moly: Geno smith got sucker punched in locker room this morning. Broken jaw. Out 6-10 weeks at least.

lol. what

@domcosentino: Geno out 6 to 10 weeks becuse of an altercation in the locker room. Broken jaw. Requires surgery. IK Enemkpali hit him. Been released. #Jets

@benshpigel: Holy Moly: Geno smith got sucker punched in locker room this morning. Broken jaw. Out 6-10 weeks at least.

lol. what

#JetsCulture

LegoDad

lol. what

What a train wreck of an organization! Also baseball is all about tailgating and friends, unless you are hardcore. The season is really way too long, basketball season is too long as well.

So you made an edit of a post talking about you, to try and reflect me, but in the end gave yourself a stealth bigoted face?

well played weird person

The only thing well played is how you managed to escape what you obviously meant to say

"Longhorn fans and alumni" lol GTFO

Top Bottom