• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Phee hates me before I even graduate :(

A&M grads are by far the worst from TX schools. Their engineers think they walk on water.

A&M grads are the absolute worst, but Baylor's right wing nut jobs are right up there.

And I don't hate you Shake. You're an exception to the rule!

BigAT

click

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Why does the regular version of madden on amazon have the prime discount and the special version is just regular price. Makes no sense!

DJ Bowser

They know the sick people already paying extra for MUT cards will pay full price.

I thought everyone but LJ hated MUT, but it seems like everyone is springing for the deluxe edition.

I went standard. I'll work for my MUT packs like a true American!

I got standard.

After Diamond Dynasty completely consumed me for 3 1/2 months of collecting shit, I will not ever go down that road again!

Why does the regular version of madden on amazon have the prime discount and the special version is just regular price. Makes no sense!

I'm actually more annoyed that you can buy the xbone digital version on amazon but you can only buy the ps4 physical copy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got standard.

After Diamond Dynasty completely consumed me for 3 1/2 months of collecting shit, I will not ever go down that road again!

No, you're just gonna get sucked in anyway and end up spending more money to make up for it

Smokey

Right now I'm leaning toward the acer xp270hu but I think asus is coming out with an updated model soon. So might just wait to see what happens.

The Acer Xb has a bunch of QC issues.
The new Swift is coming this fall, but it is based on the same panel as the Acer (IPS,144hz).

Top Bottom