• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

VR is dead. Both Vive and Occulus controllers are shit.

VR is a great way to get Generals and Sales reps into your trade show booth.

Its not super great for anything else.

If any of you duders have a Google Cardboard the company I work for just released a VR app for Android and iOS that is Free and can be used with it. Enjoy a Vr walk through of a 777-ER!

BigAT

Going to start putting on bronzer and talking about all the struggles we've gone through as a people like that NAACP president.

Fam, we fam now.

BigAT

Fam, Crypt of the Necrodancer is on sale. Buy it like cocoa butter in bulk.

Did anyone of you guys that were playing it stick with Grey Goo? That's what we call my cousin Larry cause he only half, he trifflin lol.

Mrbob

I finished half the campaign in Grey Goo. Need to get back to it. Game had a 5.5 GB update this week too. Added more story missions.

I'll be grabbing the Wolfenstein expansion.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DOTA looks good today.

cmpunk.gif

Anyone can get better with hard work and dedication! FMT is on his way to becoming the best Witch Doctor in the world!

Me and FMT played together the other day and at one point we ganked one of the other team's players in the jungle and FMT popped church guy ulti during the gank. The most awesomely unnecessary ult ever. I'll need to gif it.

Smokey

What's so great about the Gigabyte one? I figured EVGA would be the way to go so you could step up to Pascal in about 10 months.

Its boost/OC ability + its cooler

i really only fuks with EVGA though. Up until my Titan Xs at least. I ordered those direct from NVIDIA.

Their 24/7 tech support is a life saver and their CS in general is elite tier.

Step Up is only good for 90 days btw

really need 1-2 more for rust so we can build a fortress! Building in the new rust is so much better than the old one. Everyone can work on the structure together.

Needed ferny to play so we could have two runners to gather resources and 1 to stay back and operate the furnaces

WHY FERNY WHY

rage.gif

Ferny

really need 1-2 more for rust so we can build a fortress! Building in the new rust is so much better than the old one. Everyone can work on the structure together.

Needed ferny to play so we could have two runners to gather resources and 1 to stay back and operate the furnaces

WHY FERNY WHY

rage.gif

I was on and Crow wouldnt talk to me.

Anti-social prick!

brentech

Newest patch made the AI a less predicable with more control issues with wet weather. Creates cars going off the track on turn one with signs flying in around like such:

ActiveReliableEquestrian.gif

But It's all fun and games until the AI comes back out of the grass and nukes your ride.

ExemplaryAbsoluteGalapagospenguin.gif

Obviously clips from two separate races.
Small video of the accident showing the full scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39SAmHsC1bE

Top Bottom