• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

BigAT

It's too bad my $100 Steam card hasn't arrived yet. Don't know that there is anything super specific I'm keeping my eye out for, let's hope it's a good sale though.

TheCrow

It's too bad my $100 Steam card hasn't arrived yet. Don't know that there is anything super specific I'm keeping my eye out for, let's hope it's a good sale though.

I picked mine up from Best Buy yesterday. The sale and the Oculus Rift presentation will keep me plenty busy as I ignore work.

brentech

My card arrives today. I a always keep a few hundred in my PayPal though for various transactions.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like the last two steam sales were a bit undwrwheing.

I could go for a cheap crypt of the necrodancer or lethal league, though

TheCrow

I've skipped a lot of titles over the year since I've been busy with dota and a lot of indie/smaller scale games. Been holding off on big budget games because I knew I'd be upgrading my graphic card soon. Now that its almost here its time to put it to work.

Smokey

Holy fuk 2k on PC looks and feels like a completely different game. 144fps at 2560x1440 and feels really responsive pheeniks pls why didn't u tell me ;_;

steam sale?
sick.gif

where is my immortal 3 volvo?!
bts_rosh.gif

TheCrow

I feel like the Vive is the only one doing it 100% right so far.

Yeah, I was pretty much already sold on the vive but felt i should still give oculus a chance. But I already have a 360/ps4 pad for those kind of games so I would only be getting a hmd. At least with vive they are providing controllers that offers way more options.

brentech

Jump on the OOTP train FMT!

Just got into Formula C career of Project CARS
Used helmet view for it for the first round and I kind of like it. The camera automatically tracks the turns...and does a surprising good job of it
Towards the end of the 2nd lap, you'll see there must have been a collision behind me and there are some free tires in the middle of the track =\
They really need to have something clean that up. Although if it just disappeared I don't know how I'd feel about that.
qvpKQgs.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4bkdUIPgt0

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I always forget David Lee was on the knicks.

With all these former knicks in the games its almost like the actual team is there!

Top Bottom