• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

halo 5

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

I feel like Microsoft kinda blew their load early. Pretty psyched for backwards compatibility and the elite controller though. Cuphead looks amazing but I'll play it on pc. Same with tomb raider.

TheCrow

I only cared about backward compatibility when a console launches since then I don't need to keep the old plugged in. Having it now really doesn't do much for me.

Mrbob

I loved seeing Dean Hall return to gaming to create a game that isn't a game, then show us nothing.

Should have taken your Day Z money and disappeared.

Ferny

I loved seeing Dean Hall return to gaming to create a game that isn't a game, then show us nothing.

Seeing as how you only use your Xbox to watch TV, I thought you would be right there with him.

TheCrow

It'll probably be awesome since it won't be tacked onto the arma engine. Was actually happy that a bunch of the games that were interesting were PC as well.

Top Bottom