• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

brentech

The wait for No Man Sky is going to kill me

highfive.gif

FF7 REMAKE ARE YOU KIDDINGS ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OMFG

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ferny

Honestly this is what I got from Msoft and Sony conferences

Microsoft: Check out games you're gonna mostly be playing this year.
Sony: Check out these games that who the fuck knows when you'll play them.

brentech

If I was given the choice between no first party games or halo 5, I would choose no first party games.

I concur. Super disappointing conference all around. I didn't get to see most of sony's, but I don't even thing NMS was dated? The Last Guardian just looks....why do people care about this in 2015?

I concur. Super disappointing conference all around. I didn't get to see most of sony's, but I don't even thing NMS was dated? The Last Guardian just looks....why do people care about this in 2015?

TLG vid didn't get me excited for what was there so much as the game existing. it wasn't a great portion to show to gather excitement but you could pull out sections of ICO and sotc and make them look boring (or maybe they were boring to you regardless). TLG will be legit, it's in good hands!

as for todays info, all i can say is i'm glad i have both systems! good stuff on both (and i have no interest at all in halo, game is trash). can't wait for nintendo!

pls new metroid prime nintendo. i will do anything!

BigAT

Sony's press conference seemed great if you like reading message boards, as someone that wants to play games though...

Last Guardian, FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3. All great jokes/memes, but am I actually excited to play any of those games? Not in the least.

Still desperately trying to not get excited over No Man's Sky so that when it fails to deliver I won't be too devastated.

Sony's press conference seemed great if you like reading message boards, as someone that wants to play games though...

Last Guardian, FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3. All great jokes/memes, but am I actually excited to play any of those games? Not in the least.

Still desperately trying to not get excited over No Man's Sky so that when it fails to deliver I won't be too devastated.

buy a ps4, join our madden league

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Star wars battlefront was the most exciting thing to me today.

I'm sure that speaks to how mediocre everything else looked. But still.

No man's sky still looks nice but i feel like I've been seeing parts of that game forever

Greg

Halo had magic?

conferences were trash except some indie games which I'll probably never play

Guerrilla's game was a nice surprise, but seeing as how they failed to do anything special outside of tech during all those attempts at KZ, I'm not expecting much

eznark

Banned
no Giant Bomb podcast so I basically have no idea what was announced yesterday outside of the "big" stuff. That Guerrilla game looks dope though!

Top Bottom