• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Smokey

Now it's raining like nuts here with threats of flooding, what's it like down south smokes and shake?

Before I had a dog I didn't care but now, fuck

Who the fuck do i call if there's a turtle in my alleyway????

Flooding in some areas but but like it was on Memorial day.

eznark

Banned
That elite controller actually looks pretty cool, but it seems more expensive than comparable customizable controllers.

Mrbob

It's mobile? Lol well that is anti climatic.

That elite controller actually looks pretty cool, but it seems more expensive than comparable customizable controllers.

From what I'm reading the elite controller supposedly goes up against 200 dollar xbox controllers and is better built than them.

I'm not a big enough pro Xbox gamer to care though. I'm more interested in the Steam controller and hoping it doesn't suck.

BigAT

Anyone who was expecting anything from that Joe Montana game (especially the idea that they had the NFL license) was foolish.

Mrbob

Dungeons 2 half off, nice.

I'd buy Dynasty Warriors 8 + Empires if they weren't based off the PS3 versions. Thankfully upcoming PC versions are going to be based off PS4. You can get me Samurai Warriors 4-2 on Steam Ferny.

brentech

Elite Dangerous is pretty good. Just had my first delivery and only bumped one station along the way!

In that mission I kind of found certain key maps that could be done better so I'm going to work on these controls some more.

Now it's raining like nuts here with threats of flooding, what's it like down south smokes and shake?

So yall actually got hit the worst? We didn't get jack shit in Houston and I was all over the city yesterday

There you go shake, South Park stick of truth is 66% off today.

I bought it the other day for $23 because i have no patience :(

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow.

Gonna bet the mortgage on VG winning TI5.

lol Chinese doter is trash

you can sleep on my couch breh

cdyhybrid

l46Tu3T.png

BclzQt0.gif
BclzQt0.gif
BclzQt0.gif

"MULTIPLATFORM: Source 2 includes native support for OpenGL without needing a wrapper, improving performance, memory usage and loading times on other platforms. We're still putting the finishing touches on the Mac and Linux clients and we hope to have them available in the coming weeks."

Doh. Its fine I play on my PC mostly, I'm just at work at the moment.

Top Bottom