• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

beta is never going to finish dling

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
beta is never going to finish dling

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

I was near the end and it started grinding to a halt. So i figured id restart the router just incase it was on my end. I came back and the fucking download disappeared and restarted from the beginning. Ive never seen that happen.

Now im slogging through download #2 with the servers being hammered. Its going so slow.

S A D B O Y S

I was near the end and it started grinding to a halt. So i figured id restart the router just incase it was on my end. I came back and the fucking download disappeared and restarted from the beginning. Ive never seen that happen.

Now im slogging through download #2 with the servers being hammered. Its going so slow.

S A D B O Y S

what did we do to upset lord Gaben?
cry.gif
cry.gif

this isnt fair!

CB3

i dont know what the fuck happened with the resolution. but i dont feel like taking another screenshot.

US81mXg.jpg

BALANCE, IN ALL THINGS

DJ Bowser

I'm glad Joe Montana won't threaten to divide this grand league.

Though I'm actually disappointed.

Edit: I also think I was a page behind.

CB3

Started watching Silicon Valley. I thought it started off pretty damn slow but its been getting better every episode. Its got potential for sure.

The 360 controller with the re-designed d-pad still feels great to me, fuck these fancy controllers

I've still got my chrome one in mint condition and the sticks have never worn out or anything else

TheCrow

Already spent around $150 but I hadn't bought any of the big games that came out in the last year. After getting through a lot of my backlog I've build it back up. Right now I'm just hoping for a sale on project cars.

Somnia

You? You will likely play no games against no players.

Very true, but figured I'd ask!

I need to watch last nights late night giant bomb, apparently Jeff has real talk with Luke and Co. about Destiny and one guy just looks like he is going to get up and kill Jeff for ripping into Destiny.

TheCrow

Very true, but figured I'd ask!

I need to watch last nights late night giant bomb, apparently Jeff has real talk with Luke and Co. about Destiny and one guy just looks like he is going to get up and kill Jeff for ripping into Destiny.

Last night wasn't that great. Tired of Destiny talk and a lot of what Luke said was just "you're right and we're working on that". Hopefully tonight is more like day 1.

eznark

Banned
Only game I have purchased is Grow Home. They spoiled me years ago and so now that the best deals are only like 33% off I have no interest in buying games I'll never play.

CB3

I didnt realize ol lukems was on the show last night. Must have been when i was dumping on FMT in smash.

Props to him for going into Jeff Gerstmann anti destiny lions den.

Ferny

I didnt realize ol lukems was on the show last night. Must have been when i was dumping on FMT in smash.

Props to him for going into Jeff Gerstmann anti destiny lions den.

Doubt that Lions Den is just run by Jeff. I think Brad is really the only one that's kind of Pro-Destiny.

TheCrow

Doubt that Lions Den is just run by Jeff. I think Brad is really the only one that's kind of Pro-Destiny.

It was only Jeff who was "anti-destiny" at the panel. I was hoping we'd get some classic 1up yours with gaming jesus and Luke. Instead it was all destiny talk. At least it was until I passed out.

CB3

The guy that isnt luke smith is either kinda shy or not super happy about tone of the destiny talk.

Somnia

BTW Smokey I'm sticking with CoD on XB1, I don't care about map pack crap. Though to be honest I may skip this years between Halo 5 and Battlefront I don't know if I need BLOPS. I may get it on sale sometime for zombies.

Top Bottom