• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
do we all agree Horizon was game of the show at e3? sorny keeps winning

uhhh

hcy2lpb.jpg

Somnia

Then why is your character level 11?! Yeeeeeah that's right I checked.

Also you're playing ESO on PS4. How can I invite you cross platform.

Smokey you aint shit in GeoWars.

I also have a VR5 Nightblade and a VR4 Dragonknight that I regularly PVP on, get your facts straight before you try to talk shit.

I haven't even touched PS4 version except to get guild invited lol

Mrbob

do we all agree Horizon was game of the show at e3? sorny keeps winning

I would agree if someone other than Guerrilla games was developing the game.

Perhaps this will be their big breakout game. The concept is amazing. The problem is remembering these are the Killzone guys creating said game.

I think Hololens gets the award for best tech demo/most useless device. What we saw at E3 looked cool but what practical applications can you truly use? AR isn't that hot in general. Everyone tossed those 3DS AR cards away asap.

Ferny

I also have a VR5 Nightblade and a VR4 Dragonknight that I regularly PVP on, get your facts straight before you try to talk shit.

I haven't even touched PS4 version except to get guild invited lol
What the hell is fun about talking shit with facts? Did you just meet me?

So I went to E3 and tried to play just regular old Madden but they made me play their stupid new mode Draft Manager or whatever the fuck it was called.

Mode is trash.

You pick a coach, whoever is your coach influences your starting roster, playbook and team philosophy. Then you have 15 rounds to pick players and improve your roster, but each round you get 3 random players at random positions. So say you pick power run, oh hey the game presents to you Stephen Jackson, well he's better than Theo Riddick so you should take him! Oh but wait 5 rounds later the game gives you Adrian Peterson, guess you should've used that Stephen Jackson pick on a better QB. Oh wait! Now your last pick you can take Terrell Davis! Haha! Fuck you you have Jimmy Garropolo at QB and enough good RBs to run the the Wing T or whatever my high school ran.

Needless to say I picked a power run team, then threw nothing but passes because I got the ball with 2 minutes to go.

But yes, this was the mode they claimed was most requested!

brentech

Every game on steam that uses Uplay should have a big logo on it stating so (I realize it's in the details, but I missed it). That shit is a cancer.
Input my username and password and it just locks my computer for 20 seconds..cant even use my mouse.

Top Bottom