• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So you didn't have just cause?

UZsilhV.jpg

Crow is slowly falling down the rabbit hole.

He's already down the rabbit hole breh

spends $600 of gfx card (and already talking about 4K monitors and VR)
spends $38 on shoes

BRO do $38 shoes even exist? Crow so short he shops for shoes in the kids section? muh brain

ILU CROW DON'T HURT ME AT TI :(

TheCrow

spends $38 on shoes

BRO do $38 shoes even exist? Crow so short he shops for shoes in the kids section? muh brain

rage.gif

TI is coming!
bts_rosh.gif

Ferny

spends $38 on shoes

$38 shoes lulz

brentech

MadParallelCornsnake.gif

Real location weather. Checked the website and it said they had a light rain there, looks like it's largely functional. Don't think they have a setting to start you at the right time of day as well. @ Imola Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari

http://youtu.be/Vo5H1cc0POY

brentech

Lol, they are hyping this fight on the back of Ken getting his grapple cut before the fight.

But I can't turn away. It's the biggest circus fight in a long time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
IMO buy quality clothing and footwear and wear it until it falls apart. I never had a nice pair of sneakers, closest I came were Lebron 9s. I spend all of my money on my work boots and work gear, I can write those items off on my taxes.

I wonder what LJ wears since he says he used to be obsessed with clothes and sneakers.

IMO buy quality clothing and footwear and wear it until it falls apart. I never had a nice pair of sneakers, closest I came were Lebron 9s. I spend all of my money on my work boots and work gear, I can write those items off on my taxes.

I wonder what LJ wears since he says he used to be obsessed with clothes and sneakers.

I used to wear some fly chuck taylor's in college until my feet started hurting too much. I switched to skate boarding shoes with decent padding for a few years. Then a couple years ago I was doing The Insanity Workout in some kinda old Asics and I ended up developing plantar fasciitis in one foot. I switched to some nicer Asics with mid range inserts but I was unemployed for almost a year and ended up wearing them out and reaggravating my foot. When I started working again I went to a local shoe store that does a bunch of analysis on your walking/running stride and ended up with a pair of Saucony Hurricanes for about $130, been wearing those for about 2 years now and I think they're approaching the end of their life span finally, but they were great shoes.

TLDR after suffering through plantar fasciitis I learned to take my footwear more seriously.

Ferny

Fuck ATMs

I went to take $100 out. Get home and check my bank account and it said I took another $100. Now I gotta dispute this with the bank. Such a pain in the ass.

Jurassic World was aight. Some terrible acting in there. Dat reveal and fight tho

why did the t-rex leave tho? he didn't get to eat anything and then when the other was gone and the humans were still there he was like welp.... cya! and took off. fucking stupid. the dino fights were cool but overall just another average action movie.... just like mad max

CB3

There were alot of things in that movie that just left me going ".....what?" in my head.

But the
original Jurassic Park set scenes (which should have been 5-10 minutes longer looking around there)
and Chris Pratt carried it to be a pretty decent summer movie.

Trasher

why did the t-rex leave tho? he didn't get to eat anything and then when the other was gone and the humans were still there he was like welp.... cya! and took off. fucking stupid. the dino fights were cool but overall just another average action movie.... just like mad max

I was pretty much with you there...until the last four words. WTF FMT

CB3

Road Warrior Animal, then some chick lip syncing some shitty song. What is going on in this entrance!

Top Bottom