• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
Read some reviews for them, they sound not great, especially True Detective. Show is not for me at all, but I was surprised to see bad reviews.

Ballers sounds just like Entourage, but I like Rob Corddry so I'll be watching.

Greg

Read some reviews for them, they sound not great, especially True Detective. Show is not for me at all, but I was surprised to see bad reviews.

Ballers sounds just like Entourage, but I like Rob Corddry so I'll be watching.
I'm ok with this

and this season of True Detective should've been Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bought Worms.

W0ec64O.gif

Mrbob

Screw True Detective. Bar Rescue starts again tonight.

Bar Rescue and Ballers will be a brotastic night of TV viewing.

Finish the Order? How did you not finish it when you first started it?

i let my friend borrow it, then i got it back and witcher 3/doter has been taking up my gaming time

You're starting to hate everything, like eznark.

i loved the first season of TD and that is why the 2nd season looks so terrible. just looks like your average cop drama. maybe it'll be great, i dont know yet! but based on the trailers.... looks pretty bad

i also love GOT, silicon valley and hannibal!

Nightz just got whatever was left in my steam wallet. We have a new worms challenger!

God bless whoever the fuck paid 136 dollars for a counterstrike knife skin. free games for me for quite a while!

Mrbob

Both great.

I've put about 20 some odd hours into Dungeon of the Endless. Addicting rogue like.

Endless Legend is a cool 4X game as well. Waiting on the steam controller to come out so I can play it on my TV.

Also, I recommend IronCast before the sale is over:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/327670/

Been playing it a bunch lately. So good. Match game with some actual strategy involved.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hah. My sister got married in that church building they just showed in true detective. Its fucking beautiful out there. Marina Del Rey.

eznark

Banned
bahahaha just watched the video, it took Johnny so fucking long to tweet that phone number. Amazing that he didn't rethink it during all that time....

Oh my god Boyes' reaction. This is the fucking best thing ever

Somnia

bahahaha just watched the video, it took Johnny so fucking long to tweet that phone number. Amazing that he didn't rethink it during all that time....

I was in tears that entire segment, was one of the best moments in giantbomb E3 history, so good.

BigAT

I don't know that I have ever seen a person more fitting of the description of buffoon. It took him like 45 minutes to delete it after he put it up.

Smokey

Nightz. Cali brehs.

I am stepping foot into the state of California for the first time. Specifically San Diego . I need restautants. Things to do. Scenic highways to drive on. Will probably take a trip up to LA for a day or two. I already feel dirty stepping into Laker territory (or is it Warriors? lul).

I done talked shit about Cali but now I will see if it is indeed Best Coast or nah

eznark

Banned
Nightz. Cali brehs.

I am stepping foot into the state of California for the first time. Specifically San Diego . I need restautants. Things to do. Scenic highways to drive on. Will probably take a trip up to LA for a day or two. I already feel dirty stepping into Laker territory (or is it Warriors? lul).

I done talked shit about Cali but now I will see if it is indeed Best Coast or nah

The Zoo. Go to the zoo. Every day. All day. The mothafuckin zoo.

BigAT

I think it's called being drunk

I don't even mean just at E3, more as a whole. Even when sober he's just kind of a dope. He's clearly the butt of most jokes for that group of friends.

Do you think Jeff's "I can think of only one worse thing that happened on stream" was Ryan's Lantern Run incident or Leigh's E3 to remember?

Nightz

Nightz. Cali brehs.

What part of San Diego are you going to? It's a big city/county.

In general, any Mexican place with a "berto's" at the end is good. There's a place called Lolita's that I'm fond of. First place my wife and I went to when we flew in. You must have carne asada fries (basically fries covered in guacamole, sour cream, cheese and carne asada). Or a California burrito, which is carne asada fries inside a burrito.

Besides Mexican, Phil's BBQ is a popular place. Hodad's, Slater's 50/50, Stacked if you're into burgers. There are also a bunch of good all you can eat Korean BBQ places.

I'm not too fond of the zoo myself. Just seems like every time I go, the animals are sleeping/hiding out of sight. I would say the Wild Animal Park is better. Balboa park is nice if you're into museums and stuff. Gaslamp and Old Town are tourist spots. If you want to do the beach thing, go to La Jolla. Sunset Cliffs in Ocean Beach is nice too.

TheCrow

I don't even mean just at E3, more as a whole. Even when sober he's just kind of a dope. He's clearly the butt of most jokes for that group of friends.

Do you think Jeff's "I can think of only one worse thing that happened on stream" was Ryan's Lantern Run incident or Leigh's E3 to remember?

I missed the Ryan thing. Did he pull a mastershake? I feel like Leigh's E3 thing is hard to top.

Smokey

What part of San Diego are you going to? It's a big city/county.

In general, any Mexican place with a "berto's" at the end is good. There's a place called Lolita's that I'm fond of. First place my wife and I went to when we flew in. You must have carne asada fries (basically fries covered in guacamole, sour cream, cheese and carne asada). Or a California burrito, which is carne asada fries inside a burrito.

Besides Mexican, Phil's BBQ is a popular place. Hodad's, Slater's 50/50, Stacked if you're into burgers. There are also a bunch of good all you can eat Korean BBQ places.

I'm not too fond of the zoo myself. Just seems like every time I go, the animals are sleeping/hiding out of sight. I would say the Wild Animal Park is better. Balboa park is nice if you're into museums and stuff. Gaslamp and Old Town are tourist spots. If you want to do the beach thing, go to La Jolla. Sunset Cliffs in Ocean Beach is nice too.

Staying close to downtown. Renting a car. Is there a lot of scenery around San diego. Like hills and shit or is it pretty much just the beaches

TheCrow

If only that were true. Imagine if the karate kid was also played by jackie chan. Double the chan, double the action. I'd watch it.

Top Bottom