• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its just weird to see the variation of prices on some of those old games there. I dont know MM6 to be rare. But who knows.

brentech

Bought Adobe Premiere Elements. Rendering video really pushes the shit out of the computer. Actual 100% load on all 4 cores.

Upgrade to an i7 will be welcomed.

Smokey

Bought Adobe Premiere Elements. Rendering video really pushes the shit out of the computer. Actual 100% load on all 4 cores.

Upgrade to an i7 will be welcomed.

just saw your pm and this. meant to respond a few days ago

is it a sub or you bought it outright?

as i mentioned in the pc thread...i'm looking for something that to 1440/60 fps video and maybe even 4k/60fps. I've seen a few of those. My PC is built for this life... 6 cores/12 threads...just want the proper software to go with it.

CB3

I havent watched any gameplay of batman until today. Boy do those animations look smooth as fuck.

Smokey

yeah i'm done buying games. for real. i bought 17 games in the steam sale...batman ak...witcher 3 before

done

about to reenlist in ynab

eznark pls

CB3

yeah i'm done buying games. for real. i bought 17 games in the steam sale...batman ak...witcher 3 before

done

about to reenlist in ynab

eznark pls

I saw all those games on my activity list on steam. You better get to work on them!

Or just play worms with us

brentech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rChKj713QPg

Took to the Nürburgring again, but with 30 cars on the track this time. Used current weather at location which is rain.
Tested out this Adobe Premiere Elements I just got to add in the picture in picture replay view box.

Driving a 2012 BMW M3 GT3 against like class cars. Probably the best I've ever done in the rain there. Usually I have a big fuck up somewhere. Only a minor grass cut during this run.

Ferny

Im going to buy the expansion and never play it just to support Luke. Just as I bought the Order and never played it.

CB3

i think once i get back from san diego i'm gonna do that :(

never played wormsssss

Its not hard to learn. We played a few hours on Saturday. Was a ton of fun.

And zep was there too so you wouldn't be the only black guy!

BigAT

i'm on a self imposed non-the order videogame ban until i finish the order

so i'll see you guys on doter in 20 mins

SaF6e5X.gif

Smokey

fuck WB for outsourcing that shit

30fps cap? on PC?

kXuy22U.gif

FOH

i refuse to play with a 30fps cap. won't do it. can't do it. NOPE

i still have Arkham Origins installed and ready to play...for the last year or two. I think I can wait.

I still haven't played the Mr Freeze DLC that I bought on that for like $2.

I also bought the PC remake of the 3DS game a couple months ago. I played it for a few hours, its okay.

Top Bottom