• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

1 final down 1 to go...

If I don't post by tomorrow afternoon, I've killed myself. I just want you guys to know that I love you all!

Except AT... Fuck that guy
rage.gif

Splat

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 1m 1 minute ago

Filed to ESPN: Tom Brady suspended four games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and a 4th in 2017, and team fined $1 million, per source

GQman2121

Banned
Think Brady and the club are lucky to get off that easy. The money is nothing and missing only four games--three of which are out of conference--feels like slap on the wrist. The draft pick is the only meaningful penalty.

And thanks again for the game FMT!

Think Brady and the club are lucky to get off that easy. The money is nothing and missing only four games--three of which are out of conference--feels like slap on the wrist. The draft pick is the only meaningful penalty.

He'll appeal and not be suspended at all. I don't know if they can appeal the fine and lost draft picks, but I'm sure they'll try anyway.

yes suh!

He'll appeal and not be suspended at all. I don't know if they can appeal the fine and lost draft picks, but I'm sure they'll try anyway.

yep. then goddell will say "i tried to punish him and the independent arbitrator overruled me! what can i do!"

Suspending him for divisional games would help them. Thats three teams the patriots can shitcan without Brady.
Patriots have won 11 divisional titles in the last 12 years. That one was Cassel's year. Also the Bills will probably beat them, but a Rex Ryan team is pretty unpredictable. Pats D is substantially worse than last year, Brady is all they got!

Hf with all 3 of the worst QBs in the league on your team tho! Perfect year for Eagles fans to be shit talking

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn FMT, so let me get this straight. You put up with all of us being jerkoffs to each other and to you, including your co-commish. You basically baby sit us, but then you buy a game for a league member anyway? Very generous.

Come on, man. We were just talking about Billy Joel.

I grew up in a whole different culture.

Damn FMT, so let me get this straight. You put up with all of us being jerkoffs to each other and to you, including your co-commish. You basically baby sit us, but then you buy a game for a league member anyway? Very generous.

I grew up in a whole different culture.

it is the only way i can ever see the niners win a superbowl again in my lifetime!

DJ Bowser

Patriots have won 11 divisional titles in the last 12 years. That one was Cassel's year. Also the Bills will probably beat them, but a Rex Ryan team is pretty unpredictable. Pats D is substantially worse than last year, Brady is all they got!

Hf with all 3 of the worst QBs in the league on your team tho! Perfect year for Eagles fans to be shit talking

I feel like Sanchez and The Godhand Tim Tebow have better win percentages than Tanneclutch though.

Even as a Dolphins fan, I think it's a lot more likely the Eagles win their division than we do.

cdyhybrid

My Turtle Beach headset is breaking. This is the worst. I now need a new keyboard/speakers/headset and I have 4 trips this summer I need to save money for.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

You should see the kind of shit i give him on IM!

I feel like Sanchez and The Godhand Tim Tebow have better win percentages than Tanneclutch though.

Even as a Dolphins fan, I think it's a lot more likely the Eagles win their division than we do.
Yet nobody in their right mind would say Tannehill is worse than either of those guys.

AFC east was up for grabs even with Brady. Bills are the scariest team in the league without a QB. Pats D is gonna be a joke and Suh + Wake is gonna be the new Brady Kryptonite.

TheCrow

I don't want to get sucked into the hype, but I haven't been gaming at all recently and maybe this will give me an excuse to

never tried the other games though

You'll probably be fine if this is your first Witcher game. From what I recall the games aren't that closely tied together. Mostly another storyline with references to the past games that will be explained anyway.

Top Bottom