• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Mrbob

I don't want to get sucked into the hype, but I haven't been gaming at all recently and maybe this will give me an excuse to

never tried the other games though

You'll be fine. Witcher 3 is extremely welcoming to new players. CD Projekt RED knows this is the first Witcher game people will play. This is the main reason you always hear them refer to the game as The Witcher Wild Hunt instead of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.

First two games aren't necessary. All the story recap which is needed will be done in game.

Join in Greg to the best RPG franchise in gaming.

Mrbob

I'm not a big fan of the combat in Witcher 1 but it might be the best story ever told in a RPG. With meaningful selection of choices instead of the Good/Neutral/Bad garbage Bioware throws at the player.

I'd love to see a remake of the first Witcher with improved combat.

cdyhybrid

[A]
cBj1LTf.png

Edit: BU
cBj1LTf.png

eznark

Banned
I fucking loved Witcher 1 combat. Switching stances and potions and oh god so good!

Speaking of so good, singsing is back on a team?!

You haven't seen impossible til you try winning a game with me on Tinker!

Only 15 unplayed heroes left. Can't believe I've never played Sniper or Pudge.

tonight we make support tinker a thing!

C9 tried it... MaddenGAF will perfect it

besides, i need to fall further down this hole of depression. What is better for that than doter?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tonight we make support tinker a thing!

C9 tried it... MaddenGAF will perfect it

besides, i need to fall further down this hole of depression. What is better for that than doter?

You dont know what you're getting into

I fucking loved Witcher 1 combat. Switching stances and potions and oh god so good!

Speaking of so good, singsing is back on a team?!

He's been on Burden United for a little while now.

CB3

I've never even heard of Burden United.

ez tinker is almost as bad as CB phantom lancer

I only play a bad phantom lancer when i have useless AZ clinkz in my lane for no reason and an eznark brewmaster who for some god forsaken reason decides that blink isnt a good item for that hero

BigAT

I only play a bad phantom lancer when i have useless AZ clinkz in my lane for no reason and an eznark brewmaster who for some god forsaken reason decides that blink isnt a good item for that hero

Stop initiating with your escape! The cast range on Spirit Lance is longer than Doppelganger. It's way worse to use Doppel for a bunch of reasons.

CB3

Stop initiating with your escape! The cast range on Spirit Lance is longer than Doppelganger. It's way worse to use Doppel for a bunch of reasons.

Thats like asking you to not get picked off late game by yourself. Its impossible!

Greg

You'll be fine. Witcher 3 is extremely welcoming to new players. CD Projekt RED knows this is the first Witcher game people will play. This is the main reason you always hear them refer to the game as The Witcher Wild Hunt instead of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.

First two games aren't necessary. All the story recap which is need will be done in game.

Join in Greg to the best RPG franchise in gaming.
how long are the other games?

Somehow my fault for picking Clinkz before both you and Nightz took carries. And then you guys told me I had to support.

CB3

Somehow my fault for picking Clinkz before both you and Nightz took carries. And then you guys told me I had to support.

I told you to roam with clinkz before the game started. You said ok, and that you were gonna leach XP to level 2-3 first from my lane while harassing. You didnt harass or roam. You sat behind me and stole XP while not right clicking those guys at all.

I liked the first 2 witchers with my only real complaint being the feedback from enemies in combat. Felt like I was playing an MMO at times.

Still pumped for this one!

cdyhybrid

Charge Earthshaker with your Broodlings brehs.

Oh my goodness, Limmp is balling out of control.

Naga w/ Radiance and Octarine is disgusting.

brentech

Give Fisk a long ass monologue in the final episode and I need to subtract half a star (if I could). Instead, a full star, 3 for the season. Still a "Like It" grade!

Smokey

Just bought Witcher 3 code for $30 in the B/S/T thread....now do I cancel my Witcher 3 PC Collectors Edition or try and flip it for 200+ bones

hmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom