• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuck Paul Pierce

Whoever gets out of this series is getting embarrassed by whoever survives Bulls/Cavs anyway. Let's just fast forward to the draft lottery

Fuck Paul Pierce

Whoever gets out of this series is getting embarrassed by whoever survives Bulls/Cavs anyway. Let's just fast forward to the draft lottery

CC5pu9LW8AEaqbz.jpg:large

I'm ready and so is Papi

Rorschach

OM8zrPy.gif

Perfect night basically! I wonder how our friend Rors was doing.

7Ivm6IG.jpg

Oh...

We had the worst teammates ever! S'aright, though. Won 3 of our last 4. Feel the comeback coming on! Veno mid too strong.

[edit]I'm sure that Undying game was the worst game of DotA ever played in the history of the game. It didn't resemble DotA at all.

brentech

8k7jK3D.png

Project CARS did work. Data caps are the worst, even though I should be fine with only a few days left. Now is the time to overload my data usage!

brentech

Driveclub can be a better looking game, but definitely more arcadey than project cars. I like the realism of PC. Really requires tweaking of control settings though.
Both games have a place for me.

Somnia

Yo Ferny I don't know if you saw my message in the old thread, but I have 1 extra Smite code for the alpha on XB1, if you want it.

brentech

Did anybody get Project Cars. Here it is on a OC 970 at 60fps

looks pretty good. want to get it on PC and use my G27 for the first time in ages.

Doing career mode. Chose to start at the bottom in the Kart Series. Pretty enjoyable so far. Might need to turn up the AI a bit, or at least for karting.

I'd record video, but OBS is making me lose frames like crazy and ShadowPlay adjusts my color profile for some dumb reason.

brentech

Hey smokes, can you use your El Gato to steam/record PC. Putting that part of the processing on the El Gato instead of going full separate streaming PC.
Think that would be the only solution to not have frames going haywire, I'd that does indeed work.

Would be great for my office ps4 as well.

Props to you FMT for still doing the madden giveaway. I'm excited to be in this league now bummed I joined just as it was winding down. I can't wait to draft the jags and make the whole league fear the name BLAKE BORTLES

Smokey

Hey smokes, can you use your El Gato to steam/record PC. Putting that part of the processing on the El Gato instead of going full separate streaming PC.
Think that would be the only solution to not have frames going haywire, I'd that does indeed work.

Would be great for my office ps4 as well.

Looks like you may be able to - https://help.elgato.com/customer/po...ording-from-a-pc-using-elgato-game-capture-hd

Recording from one PC to the same PC:

....The video signal will exit the PC, be processed by the Elgato Game Capture HD hardware, and then enter the same PC again.

There will be a few second delay between movements on the PC, and what appears in the Elgato Game Capture HD software window.

Props to you FMT for still doing the madden giveaway. I'm excited to be in this league now bummed I joined just as it was winding down. I can't wait to draft the jags and make the whole league fear the name BLAKE BORTLES

you can't stop greg from his destiny!

also, i'll do the free madden drawing right now. i hope bigat wins!

cdyhybrid

Role is irrelevant. I'm equally bad at all positions. Hence the move back to MMOs.

Buying wards, building Mek, and upgrading the courier ain't hard breh ;)

Maybe throw in a creep pull every once in a while.

I miss MMO's.

I hope Everquest Next isn't dead after the SOE selloff.

I'm actually playing the beta for their next progression server right now. Brings me back even though some stuff is different.

cdyhybrid

I did all those things, even creep stacking and pulling. We still got stomped by a team of 5 cores.

It happens. Especially if you're playing with randoms. Solo queue is just playing your best and hoping everyone else pulls their weight.

Not much else you can do unless you significantly outskill everyone else in the game.

Top Bottom