• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

JtxGJEh.jpg

Hnnnngggghhhh

sick.gif
sick.gif

eznark

Banned
For the first 20 minutes of that movie I assumed he was an undercover cop. Culdn't fucking believe it when he was actually a high schooler.

eznark

Banned
I'm not really a fan of EG, but they're a little easier to root for after cutting out the RTZ tumor. EE is still the worst though.

I feel like C9 games are usually more interesting, but I like them both fine. Honestly pretty much every team outside of Secret is cool in my book.

Mrbob

I listened to an interview with Jon Stein, the CEO of Betterment, and was sold on it a long while back. http://www.listenmoneymatters.com/inside-betterment-with-jon-stein/

I only really did cursory research between the robo-advisors.

They both use Vanguard ETFs as their primary investment vehicles. Wealthfront uses Charles Schwab and Betterment uses Fidelity as the secondary for tax loss harvesting purposes.

Betterment also teamed up with Fidelity for something that doesn't apply to me, but I have to assume that in the future there will be more integration. My 401k is with Fidelity.

I'm going down a podcast rabbit hole at the moment. Good information.

cdyhybrid

No idea how good this EG game will go, but I LOVE their draft. Kunkka/Prophet/Undying are some of my favorite heroes, and QoP is pretty fun too.

BigAT

Hasn't EG not played a competitive game in like a month? I think this is their first game of 6.84. Could just be rust/lack of familiarity with the patch.

Also they still have the stink of Shake on them.

Edit: This should come in handy at some point:

CE6H_LHVIAARmjf.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm going down a podcast rabbit hole at the moment. Good information.

If you're talking about the Listen Money Matters dudes, great. They were REALLY good for a long time and they fell off after one of the cohosts was replaced. They actually did a Robo-Advisor episode that was released this past Monday but it was terrible.

IMO their best ever episode was when they interviewed Mr. Money Mustache about early retirement. It's not just about early retirement, it's very much worth a listen. - http://www.listenmoneymatters.com/early-retirement-with-mr-money-mustache/

Zach

Hi, guys. Quick question: My brother and I have an online franchise together, but when I'm playing, he's sleeping and vice-versa (way different timezones). If I go to User Teams and make him an administrator ("Make Admin"), will he be able to, say, advance to the next user pick in the draft and whatnot?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Backspin is pretty amazing.

I got hit with some unexpected Beenie Man today and feel pretty good about that.

Smokey, if you left with a 150k car, you're more baller than I thought. That being said, posting pictures of it at the dealership instead of your house...

Smokey

lets roll... I always wondered what river oaks pussy tasted like. I bet it tastes like money!

lmao

i'm still in a 3 series breh, but one day!

first time i've seen a i8 in person though. bitch was bad. inside is all futuristic and shit. 155k used brehs w/ 500 miles. they are back ordered by 1.5 years on new models...crazy

Top Bottom