• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

DMczaf

Manual catching next year!

ixdcnSvMPnDVX.gif

Total Control Passing – Place the ball where only your receiver can get it with body-relative throws including high-point, low-point, back-shoulder, and the ever-popular touch pass. Become the ultimate dual-threat and terrorize defenses with new pressure avoidance and QB scramble controls.

how about throwing to a spot EA? NFL Fever did it like 15 years ago. where is vision cone you dumb motherfuckers?

Receiver/Defender Controls – Dictate the outcome of each passing play while the ball is in the air for the first time ever in Madden. For receivers, go for the highlight reel with the ‘aggressive’ catch or move the chains with the ‘possession catch’. On defense, disrupt the outcome of each play using the new ‘play ball’ and ‘hit receiver’ mechanics. Receivers and defenders deliver the most authentic exchanges to date with new press and zone-chuck interactions, contextual hand-fighting, and a variety of 2-man interactions at the catch point including pass interference penalties, tip balls, knock outs and simultaneous possession catches.

uhh... alright i guess i dont know

Connected Franchise – Whether playing solo or online with friends, your quest to build an NFL dynasty comes complete with a brand new scouting and draft system as well as all-new dynamic goals throughout each game. Develop players with Game Prep and build your teams’ confidence through performance and front office transactions. Balance keeping players’ confidence up, to increase abilities and build player XP.

fuck you tiburon

BigAT

Pretty messed up of VG to disrespect C9 by picking Alchemist. Basically saying we can beat you 4v5 with this worthless hero. Such BM.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We almost had the comeback in that last game. We were up 10 in xp by the end.

The last 20 minutes or so were alot of fun, though.

Mrbob

You forgot the phone chuck!

phonethrow.gif

If you're talking about the Listen Money Matters dudes, great. They were REALLY good for a long time and they fell off after one of the cohosts was replaced. They actually did a Robo-Advisor episode that was released this past Monday but it was terrible.

IMO their best ever episode was when they interviewed Mr. Money Mustache about early retirement. It's not just about early retirement, it's very much worth a listen. - http://www.listenmoneymatters.com/early-retirement-with-mr-money-mustache/

Oh cool I'll definitely check this podcast out. Mr Money Mustache is great.

eznark

Banned
What about the wop?

wow could you be more racist?

Hey guys!
A few of you were asking where I was these days and I wanted to give you a small update.
I've just recently accepted a job at Valve as a Software Engineer. That means, however, that I’m going to be away from the community side of things (i.e: shows, casting, tournaments, etc).
I had a lot of fun these years and I hope you did too. <3
See you S P A C E C O W B O Y S!
Bruno.

[&#8211;]aikoe 1107 points 12 hours ago
This is what happens when you dress for the job you want, not the job you have.
lol

BigAT

"Well, as always, Envy complains about something – chairs, food, format, computers, et cetera, et cetera. But he’s happy with triple-lane Kotl+Tusk+Druid."

#rekt

brentech

Wasted $60 on Bloodborne. Could have had like 4 drinks at a bar.

You made a sheeple purchase?
Gotta make informed but personal opinionated purchases. Fuck the rest of the noise.

Also, generally don't trust pats fans opinions about anything. Wait for more credible sources for the information part.

rinse82

lmao

i'm still in a 3 series breh, but one day!

first time i've seen a i8 in person though. bitch was bad. inside is all futuristic and shit. 155k used brehs w/ 500 miles. they are back ordered by 1.5 years on new models...crazy

I'm currently shopping for a 3 series, probably go with the 328i. Debating RWD vs XDrive. $4k difference but winter sucks balls here .

Top Bottom