• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Smokey

I'm currently shopping for a 3 series, probably go with the 328i. Debating RWD vs XDrive. $4k difference but winter sucks balls here .

AWD for you.

Fun car. I'm probably going to sell mine in the next month or so and downgrade to something else. My commute is about to be 100 miles round trip so I'm looking at a used, more reliable beater.

I got 90k+ miles and 4 years out of mine tho. We'll see if I actually go thru with it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
After all that PS3 talk you ended up buying Bloodborne? What a [omitted out of respect to Mr. Wellington] you are.

Bruh c'mon. You called me out on it!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157503217&postcount=13051

Speaking of spreadsheet nerd jokes

WWlTKJJ.jpg

I watched a double feature this past weekend of Kingsmen and John Wick. That was a pretty good couple of hours.

My 50 MPG says otherwise! Fuck buying gas more than once a month!

I get that transportation is needed in LA so of course you have to have a car but spending 30k+ on a car is baffling to me

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I agree with Frenchie on this one. My car is an '04, I bought it in '05, never had a problem, haven't had a car payment in like 8 years. Feels good man.

All my friends run through cars like crazy. One of them has a 2012 535, bought his wife a Pathfinder, then got himself an old M5, and just bought an old X5 yesterday. Two of my friends have the same truck, Lexus GX 470 - payments are around $700 a month, insurance is $200 for one guy, $250 for the other. I can't imagine paying that much for a car. A fucking grand a month.

btw they are all rich

Slar game went as expected

so can we just fast forward to VG v Secret Finals?

Though I think day 3 EG shows up as a completely different team. They always start slow.

Smokey

bloodborne out of top 10 in npd

not surprising. turd of a game

another over hyped best ever omgz fuk trash product put on a pedestal by bob's minions

Rorschach

Challenges are now available in Captains Mode, Captains Draft, Random Draft, Single Draft, and All Random game modes.
Challenges are now available in Captains Mode, Captains Draft, Random Draft, Single Draft, and All Random game modes.
FUUUU

One of those Lexus trucks rear ended me once. He cracked two radiators and about 6 panels of the car because of how ridiculous the front is. I got a dent on my license plate.

Top Bottom