• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

brentech

Watching the end of that TUF finale

s5gkrQS.gif

tumblr_nreqd55lzt1rofocqo1_500.gif

Dude crushed it.
Two of the same kicks to end that life.

DJ Bowser

Yes.

Reminder, two teams need to join Rocket League by tomorrow night

Team 5 NOT IN
Bowser's roommate
Bowser
GQ
I mentioned it to GQ on PSN. I tried to PM him here, but for whatever reason, he doesn't accept PMs or something.

GQ, pls

https://rocket-league.com/team/flutie-flakes

The password is: 1535-3664

I need to change my name on here now that my old roommate is playing with us. His PSN is xDJBowser. I must embody the Tebow on PSN and here!

Rorschach

So there's like no chance of getting in on any of these Amazon deals tomorrow, right?
If it's anything like here, you won't have a second to react before they are all sniped. I thought I'd be able to get this old ass camera, but even that was sold out immediately.

At least you can still get Logan's Roadhouse $25 gift cards for only $20!

Before anyone not in the south asks what that is, it's a place that serves these unlimited before you eat...

rolls.jpg

Cinnamon butter rolls.

TheCrow

I'm also weirdly at the point where there isn't much I really want. At least not something I'd feasibly be able to get at a sale price.

If it's anything like here, you won't have a second to react before they are all sniped. I thought I'd be able to get this old ass camera, but even that was sold out immediately.

headshot.gif

TheCrow

Before anyone not in the south asks what that is, it's a place that serves these unlimited before you eat...

rolls.jpg

Cinnamon butter rolls.

y u post this when I'm not eating carbs.
rage.gif

rolls.jpg

Cinnamon butter rolls.

Looks like Texas Roadhouse buns and butter

And you're in Greg, that leaves Bowsers team. I'm starting the league when I get home tonight after my golf scramble, so get it in!

Looks like Texas Roadhouse buns and butter

And you're in Greg, that leaves Bowsers team. I'm starting the league when I get home tonight after my golf scramble, so get it in!

it's pretty much the same thing. I'm surprised that the two places aren't partners, but I think they're completely separate companies somehow

Also, just to make sure, but you guys aren't counting on Zep right?

Because I talked with him last night and he was like "I'm not on GAF anymore so I don't know what people are expecting but tell Drizzler to stop signing me up"

Greg

Also, just to make sure, but you guys aren't counting on Zep right?

Because I talked with him last night and he was like "I'm not on GAF anymore so I don't know what people are expecting but tell Drizzler to stop signing me up"
nah, we picked up a 3rd

I'll be out of town tomorrow morning through Saturday. You guys took so damn long to get this started.

Hey, it's hard trying to accommodate everyone during the off season and summer time!

League starts tonight, we'll get some games in, hopefully we can get to week two and see if we can have people fill in for anyone who is out for an extended period of time.

https://rocket-league.com/league/42

League is active.

So here is how it works, there are no weeks!

It's basically just get your games in. My guess is team captains have to submit the results of their match manually. There is an option when you submit to add a screenshot, so please do so we can verify the match. Just use your PS share thing and use that as the screenshot.

We have 42 matches for the season. Each match is 3 games each. That's about 20 minutes for a match, so it's not an hour long madden commitment. Each team faces each other twice, so each team has 12 matches to play.

At the end of the season, top four teams go into playoffs. No bye weeks, simply seedings, top vs low.

Lets have some fun, PM the team captain of who you're facing to get your games in. If you're out of town tell your team captain and see if the opponents are willing to schedule around it or if you need to get an extra for the time being.

eznark

Banned
I'm available all evening tonight and tomorrow then not until the 25th, so let's get all 42 games in by Friday morning!

Top Bottom