• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

I'm available all evening tonight and tomorrow then not until the 25th, so let's get all 42 games in by Friday morning!

Same, I'm available tonight and tomorrow night.

Phee, if you're on too lets get some games in.

It's basically going to be a free for all, so if any teams are on tonight we can get matches in pretty fast.

42 matches, huh...

This league is not long for this world.

It's not bad actually, you're only facing 6 teams for 12 matches.

Which means if you have about an hour, you can bust out both matches for a single team at once.

The fact this isn't a weekly format, and just "get it in when you can" gives me more hope that it's possible!

TheCrow

It's not bad actually, you're only facing 6 teams for 12 matches.

Which means if you have about an hour, you can bust out both matches for a single team at once.

The fact this isn't a weekly format, and just "get it in when you can" gives me more hope that it's possible!

Oh, to be naive again. Soon you'll come to terms as to what we are actually capable of.

BigAT

Teab6MK.png

Who wants to play Destiny?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I cant wait to sign into a new league that ill never get to play in because splat and AZ are on opposite schedules 95% of the time. Its gonna be the best.

u know I'm the best!

Ok but seriously, I've tried to accommodate as many people as possible in this thing. The site is clearly still in development and it doesn't give me any power to revoke a team on a league or even alter the league once it's started, or even delete a league.

The teams are all set, so if AT gets his team together an properly makes one it shouldn't be too hard to get team captains to sign up. The current league is still active, so if somehow people get games in between now and then you can easily transfer over the wins and records.

TheCrow

No one is paying any attention except for Crow and that is only because he is at work and has nothing else to do!

All it took was like 1 click. EZ GAME EZ LIFE! Plus I can multi task. Right now I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares and doing out of state surplus line taxes.

Top Bottom