• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

So I'll be the best in this game like I am in Dota. I don't play Dota anymore because it doesn't offer a challenge. I need something new to tackle.

186739003_Laughing_Smiley___gif_photo_answer_2_xlarge.png

How is Calc III and Differential?

I'm a computer science major, so my calc ended at Calc II and I don't have to take differential.

What kind of wimpy CS program are you in? I took all the way through Calc 3 AND Linear Algebra and Differential Equations.

You prob won't use it in Computer Science breh.

Calc 2 and on were needed for the higher level thermodynamics and electrical classes. RIP mastershake

If you go into embedded systems/graphics/video games you might need some of that higher level stuff. Only shit I use from Linear Algebra and Diff Eq is matrix math.

http://dota2.welovefine.com/

Secret shop catalog up!

MADDEN GAF HOOKUP

if you guys see anything you like post your list in the thread. Me and Crow will try to get as much of it as possible.

Slight change from last year. I am poor as shit and don't have a corporate shipping account like livewire, so you guys will have to pay shipping. Just keep that in mind!

I would like all the demis please. With extra Bounty Hunter and Venomancer goldens. Thanks, bro!

bruh it will be like last year you dont get to pick out goldens!

I can order up to 5x of each demi hero so crow and I should be able to get enough for all of madden gaf just from our preorders

cdyhybrid

Think I'll just buy mine after the event is over.

Looking at that Tidehunter pillow and the Juggernaut mug.

Maybe Bounty Hunter and Death Prophet as well

Trasher

bruh it will be like last year you dont get to pick out goldens!

I can order up to 5x of each demi hero so crow and I should be able to get enough for all of madden gaf just from our preorders

I know! That's the joke. :(

I'm definitely down to buy a set of the demis though if possible. Let me know where to send the money to. :p

Think I'll just buy mine after the event is over.

Looking at that Tidehunter pillow and the Juggernaut mug.

Maybe Bounty Hunter and Death Prophet as well

Last year Valve didn't put the secret shop stuff up for sale online for quite some time. It took several months for the demi heroes to show up. Valve says they will have the stuff up for sale "soon" after the event, but remember its Volvo time.

If you want something and dont feel like potentially waiting a few months we will hook you up breh

I know! That's the joke. :(

I'm definitely down to buy a set of the demis though if possible. Let me know where to send the money to. :p

Sure thing! I will add it to my spreadsheet

Is that all you want?

BigAT

I think the demis from last year are better by a large margin, not a big fan of this years. Bloodseeker is alright. Most of the plushes are pretty good, but the Brewmaster one looks like it's pleading for someone to put it out of its misery.

That pin pack is by the guy that did the huge graphic that all of our Dota avatars are from! My Rutgers Axe and Ember Spirit are both in there.

you shouldn't drink on weeknights

You can't tell me what to do!
I was with friends out of state

What kind of wimpy CS program are you in? I took all the way through Calc 3 AND Linear Algebra and Differential Equations.

If you go into embedded systems/graphics/video games you might need some of that higher level stuff. Only shit I use from Linear Algebra and Diff Eq is matrix math.

Cool, it's not required for the main program, but anyone is welcome to continue into Calc III if they wish. I've been told the big math courses that fit into CS is Discrete Structures and Probability and Stats no matter where you go in the field.

I'm taking Discrete II and Prob and Stats in the spring, and I'm taking Linear algebra in the fall cause it seems like fun and might be helpful somewhere down the line. i'm also taking microcomputers/assembly in the fall too, so I'l get back to you on embedded systems and all that fun stuff.

You can't tell me what to do!
I was with friends out of state

Cool, it's not required for the main program, but anyone is welcome to continue into Calc III if they wish. I've been told the big math courses that fit into CS is Discrete Structures and Probability and Stats no matter where you go in the field.

I'm taking Discrete II and Prob and Stats in the spring, and I'm taking Linear algebra in the fall cause it seems like fun and might be helpful somewhere down the line. i'm also taking microcomputers/assembly in the fall too, so I'l get back to you on embedded systems and all that fun stuff.

Mine didn't require Calc 3, but I did have to take Linear Algebra and DE, along with Discrete mathematics.

Its possible I only had to take Calc 3 because I was minoring in game programming, I can't remember now.

Do you guys have recommendations for sites to help me build a new pc? My current one died (I think its just the PSU and fans) but as anyone who played DotA2 with me knows its basically a toaster anyhow.

BigAT

Its possible I only had to take Calc 3 because I was minoring in game programming, I can't remember now.

Do you guys have recommendations for sites to help me build a new pc? My current one died (I think its just the PSU and fans) but as anyone who played DotA2 with me knows its basically a toaster anyhow.

GAF PC thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=944920

Maybe your old PC was the thing keeping you from being a 4k superstar?

BigAT

#preptheparade

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
I've had two coaches and one GM in Las Vegas tell me they would have taken Kristaps Porzingis first overall. Latvian Mamba-mania.

Top Bottom