• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

TheCrow

I'm also trying to contact you on steam but you're not online!
rage.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Crow I am headed to Chicago the weekend of Aug 7th for a female friend's 30th birthday party. There will be a lot of other women if you're around/interested.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ugh cmon Crow! This is a perfect opportunity. Many of them are consultants and hold MBAs and shit. I am an excellent wing man too, I'm like an offensive lineman when it comes to eliminating cockblocking female friends.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ugh cmon Crow! This is a perfect opportunity. Many of them are consultants and hold MBAs and shit. I am an excellent wing man too, I'm like an offensive lineman when it comes to eliminating cockblocking female friends.
Who's the Brandon Jacobs at fullback in this scenario?

eznark

Banned

This is highly offensive to me an Somnia

brentech

I wish some bluetooth headphones would go on sale. been wanting a pair to mow the lawn and such with. Nothing great, just something to cover the ears and listen to.

I'm back, AT hasn't had his group join the new league.

We are starting without him. I can't keep on adding new people to the league every day, the site doesn't allow for it and we need to get this shit started.

If you want to join, then you will be on the first list to replace anyone who is gone for an extended period of time.

If we get enough people, we will start a new league and transfer over the records of the current league and start from there, it's pretty simple.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm back, AT hasn't had his group join the new league.

We are starting without him. I can't keep on adding new people to the league every day, the site doesn't allow for it and we need to get this shit started.

If you want to join, then you will be on the first list to replace anyone who is gone for an extended period of time.

If we get enough people, we will start a new league and transfer over the records of the current league and start from there, it's pretty simple.

You're off to an amazing start, friend.

brentech

BigBoss and the JonnyParks going to burn this league to the ground.
The leagues survive off playing with people we enjoy playing with. Not just slotting in some dbs that can't even communicate with us.

TheCrow

The leagues survive off playing with people we enjoy playing with. Not just slotting in some dbs that can't even communicate with us.

I didn't know psn party chat was only for gaffers.
huh.gif

Ferny

I think this would have been a lot better if it was just people in this thread. I didn't even care if it was just 4 teams or whatever.

Also, go with Wells to Chicago everyone. You won't regret it.

All he needs to do is get a team and join this league. Everyone can put their team in this league now.

once I have him for sure, I will tell everyone else to join it. Once everyone is in the same league we can simply put in the previous records and continue playing where we left off. We won't be starting from scratch, but we can get it started without them for the time being and get this train moving!

That's the good thing about the way Rocket League does things, it's not weeks, it's just get it in when you can.

I think it's pretty mean to compare me to JP :(

This shit is fucking hard. I'm trying to get everyone in, but I just had two people get PS4's today and want to join when I was asking who wanted in a week ago :( If I had it my way I would have coded the website to allow teams in mid season, but it doesn't allow that and I'm stuck making a new tournament for every new team.

brentech

I didn't know psn party chat was only for gaffers.
huh.gif

I think this would have been a lot better if it was just people in this thread. I didn't even care if it was just 4 teams or whatever.

Also, go with Wells to Chicago everyone. You won't regret it.
this

All he needs to do is get a team and join this league.
I think it's pretty mean to compare me to JP :(

This shit is fucking hard. I'm trying to get everyone in, but I just had two people get PS4's today and want to join when I was asking who wanted in a week ago :(
The JPs are your backup band!

this

The JPs are your backup band!

Brent, I know you don't like me, but cmon, comparing me to JP is a fucking insult to my honor!

If you guys want GAF only I can make it that way, my friend will understand and I'm sure Bowsers room mate will too. We havn't had a single game in yet, so if you want it that way we can do it.

If we slot in AT and Purple, that's seven full teams to replace Bowsers roomate and my friend, that's seven full teams

The issue now is Scott also wants in, which make him the extra man out.

Top Bottom