• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 3 League Thread: The Imperial March (to the superbowl!)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lonestar said:
SEE! Panther's sacked my ass 9 times! 9!!!

I only got 7 sacks on Slo...maybe I need 9 to win.

Now that I think about it, I am not sure my WRs caught 9 passes that game.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
hgplayer1 said:
anybody seen true?

Sorry man I got your time and my time mixed up. I was out playing ball and it went a lot longer than I thought it was going to.
I'm here now if you can play.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Malleymal: Don't think I forgot about the ass-whooping from the other night, McGahee is out for revenge! Just ask MrBob, 2 plays 163 rushing yards 2 TDs! :lol Poor Bob, I tried to tell him he was taking out his frustrations on the wrong guy. :(

Mrbob

Wellington said:
Malleymal: Don't think I forgot about the ass-whooping from the other night, McGahee is out for revenge! Just ask MrBob, 2 plays 163 rushing yards 2 TDs! :lol Poor Bob, I tried to tell him he was taking out his frustrations on the wrong guy. :(

Yes and that are the only two major offensive plays you had that game as my D stepped it up and I whupped you 34-14! :D

I don't mind giving up a big play or two as long as I can play solid the rest of the game. Malley is in for the beating of a lifetime!

Of course, if I can stop Dante Hall. And Priest Holmes. And Trent Green passing attack. :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Mrbob and Wellie said:
Malleymal: Don't think I forgot about the ass-whooping from the other night, McGahee is out for revenge! Just ask MrBob, 2 plays 163 rushing yards 2 TDs! Poor Bob, I tried to tell him he was taking out his frustrations on the wrong guy. :(

Yes and that are the only two major offensive plays you had that game as my D stepped it up and I whupped you 34-14! :D

I don't mind giving up a big play or two as long as I can play solid the rest of the game. Malley is in for the beating of a lifetime!

Of course, if I can stop Dante Hall. And Priest Holmes. And Trent Green passing attack. :(

HAHAHAAHAHAHA, you guys are crazy... yea Gunther has been in the lab concocting schemes to handle the Charger's high powered attack... McGahee was the first casualty a couple nights ago... I know he will be back for more soon... I like the confidence that you have bob.. you better not give me one big play... one slip up and its a wrap... what time is good for you...

PS...

B :lol G y :lol u wanna play t :lol night?

Fifty

Dskillz, next round starts tomorrow morning......I'm busy all day (and so are you probably) but I'll be home and ready to play any time past 10 PM eastern tomorrow night. Hopefully you can play then, as it gets tricky on the weekend. Let me know please.

hgplayer1

hey True actually I think Ill be ready around 8:30 EST. need to do something real quick. Im gonna stay logged into Halo while Im gone so send me and invite as soon as youre on.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
hey man I'm home. Sorry I'm a sales rep and sometimes my appointments run later than expected.

We need to play though man. I wish there was a way I could get ahold of you to let you know I'm home and ready to go.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
K I sat online for an hour waiting. So um please be a bit more flexable tomorrow.
I will be around home all day. Hit me on AIM when you can play. Cut off is tomorrow though.

hgplayer1

um I think the deadline is like sometime in the morning so Im afraid it aint gonna happen. I think Im more than flexible but the fact that Im not really interested in Madden makes it hard for me to wait night after night trying to get a game in that I probably will get pissed off about anyway :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
hgplayer1 said:
um I think the deadline is like sometime in the morning so Im afraid it aint gonna happen. I think Im more than flexible but the fact that Im not really interested in Madden makes it hard for me to wait night after night trying to get a game in that I probably will get pissed off about anyway :lol

I hear ya. I'm was just saying "more flexible" because the last two nights I have been an hour late each night but then available the entire night. Like I said earlier, if I'm at a sales call with a customer I can't tell them to shut up so I can go play Madden. I would have loved to tonight though. But that's another story :)
And I know you were on GAF last night while I was waiting cause you posted in the GT4 thread right after one of my posts.
I was really looking forward to this game too. Wellie said your defense is a monster. I wanted a crack at it.

hg's defense is a joke just like the real life cowboys.

p.s. hg, you can sign fergueson and so on and so on, but bottom line your defense is full of cupcakes and creampuffs and you know it. adios cowboys!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
Matrix,I'll be free after 3 EST or so...

I cant play till like midnight tonight :( I'm helping my sis with her newborn baby from 2 to 12.

bet of a lifetime ladies! that's right, fifty wanted it and he got it! here is what will happen:

* IF fifty wins the division, he gets to choose my season 4 team (can't be the packers, cowboys or rams)

* IF i win the division, i get to pick his season 4 team (can't be the browns, steelers or giants)

i know i pussied out by making the "can't pick packers for me" rule, but hey i can't have favre stink on my xbox. let the games begin friend!

p.s. i will win in a landslide, then you will use the cardinals forever more!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
bet of a lifetime ladies! that's right, fifty wanted it and he got it! here is what will happen:

* IF fifty wins the division, he gets to choose my season 4 team (can't be the packers, cowboys or rams)

* IF i win the division, i get to pick his season 4 team (can't be the browns, steelers or giants)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE GIANTS, MOTHERFUCKERS!? The almighties, Tiki Barber and Michael Strahan not good enough for you!?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE GIANTS, MOTHERFUCKERS!? The almighties, Tiki Barber and Michael Strahan not good enough for you!?

FMT is smart, he would take the Texans over the Giants... :D

Fifty

Since the only point of my list is to not use a division rival of the ravens, I might as well switch the giants to the bengals, not like FMT's going to be nice and give me a good team anyway ;p

Mrbob

Fifty said:
Since the only point of my list is to not use a division rival of the ravens, I might as well switch the giants to the bengals, not like FMT's going to be nice and give me a good team anyway ;p

WTF!! It sounds like you are conceding the division! You get two more times to squash FMT don't give up yet! Don't make all my hard work of kicking his ass two times be in vein! :/

Malley I'll be able to play online at 10PM central or after tonight.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am getting off of work at 7pm est and then heading over to the gym to watch the MONMOUTH HAWKS win this conference to get that automatic bid into the NCAA's I will be home after, so lets aim for 11 pm est... which should work perfectly for you...

hgplayer1

Shadax said:
Rorschach: If you're free tonight, let's get our game in.

hgplayer1: Ditto.

My IM is Atreides815.

theoretically i can play tonight. Ill be logged into AIM as long as Im available to play. if you dont see me on there it means I cant play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
is it safe to assume that Mav isn't playing anymore? Mav, if you do want to play, I'll be available probably between 7-10 PM EST Tomorrow and anytime after 4pm est on Saturday.

If he doesn't show up, is that a Tie?

Fifty

The game will give you a tie, but FMT will give you the win as soon as the week advances (and therefore is able to)

Mrbob

The best and hottest team in the league that won't make the playoffs dominates another opponent! :D

Malley got his beating of a lifetime!!! :p

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Mrbob said:
The best and hottest team in the league that won't make the playoffs dominates another opponent! :D

Malley got his beating of a lifetime!!! :p

the hell out of here.... turnovers and the Curse of the BOG is what got to me... see you in the playoffs, oh wait...

Ramirez

Im telling you ever since that week I had to skip because of Bog I have lost complete interest in the game and I keep getting my ass kicked :lol

Matrix when you wanna roll?!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can play around 5 or 6 pm eastern time? I got a baby over again so I dont have a huge window of time during the day right now,unless you can play at midnight or 1 am :p

Matrix

Ok I'll be in the madden league lobby at 5 pm eastern time.....cant wait to get my ass kicked :)

Matrix

Im in the lobby,you're home team.

Top Bottom