• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 3 League Thread: The Imperial March (to the superbowl!)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Code:
Passing Completions/Attempts	6/8
Completion Percentage	75.0
Total Passing Yards	249
Yards/Completion	41.5
Yards/Attempt	31.1
Passing TDs	4

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
What are those from?

Those would be my passing stats with Carr from my game against True.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone else get some kind of lag when they play Truelize? Or how about lag when they play me?

I've played True a couple of times over the passed few days and everytime I do play him I get about a quarter of a second delay on anything I do. He says it's fine for him so we figure it has to be on my end. Wondering if anyone get's lagged from me...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I didnt lag with True and I never lag with you Welli.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
How do you even know you are having lag really though? Are you finding that your button response is off a bit or what?
I can notice lag in other games quite easily but I'm not sure I would even know what to look for in Madden.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wellington said:
Code:
Passing Completions/Attempts	6/8
Completion Percentage	75.0
Total Passing Yards	249
Yards/Completion	41.5
Yards/Attempt	31.1
Passing TDs	4

WHAT THE FETCH!?

You really didn't need to show everyone these you know. It hurt enough while I was playing the game.

Fifty

Truelize said:
How do you even know you are having lag really though? Are you finding that your button response is off a bit or what?
I can notice lag in other games quite easily but I'm not sure I would even know what to look for in Madden.

:lol :lol I think if you have to ask what lag is, you're not having it.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Gunstar77 said:
Maverick, I have been AIM you since 10 PM EST like we agreed but you are not responding. We can try for the same time tomorrow, ok.

Well Maverick didn't show again and he never posted on the forum for a different time so it looks like we are not going to play because the league week will advance before I get home tomorrow. So FMT do what you need to do.

Shadax

Banned
To whomever I play in next week's game; I'm out of town on business travel from Fri until Monday morning and won't be able to play until Monday night. FMT, if the deadline for the next week ends before Monday night, can I play a scrimmage game with the same league settings against my opponent and report the results to you?

Rorschach

Shadax said:
To whomever I play in next week's game; I'm out of town on business travel from Fri until Monday morning and won't be able to play until Monday night. FMT, if the deadline for the next week ends before Monday night, can I play a scrimmage game with the same league settings against my opponent and report the results to you?
It's moi. Can you play today (Thurs.)? I usually catch you on IRC during the day. If we can get it in today, we won't have to worry about it later.

[edit]Hopefully we can get the game in before or at 3pm pst?

Slo

Shadax said:

Bravo. I wish all our members would have enough courtesy to make a post like this when life gets in the way.

On a totally unrelated topic: Bog, are we going to play or what? When's good for you?

Ramirez

Thanks for proving my point Bog!You couldn't even take a second and post a simple "No,we're not playing" message :lol

DM,I'll be free after 3 EST.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lonestar, can you play tonight? I can play after 8 Central.

edit- I can actually play anytime today. DAY OFF!!!!!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah, i can play anytime up to 11 pm esr. I'm using my pda to type this, so write back when you want to go.

Lonestar

weee fumble fumble int int and "why did I decide to hit the move to nearest defender button!"

fubar..

Shadax

Banned
Rorschach said:
It's moi. Can you play today (Thurs.)? I usually catch you on IRC during the day. If we can get it in today, we won't have to worry about it later.

[edit]Hopefully we can get the game in before or at 3pm pst?

Actually, I'm out of town today due to a death in the family, and will only be returning tomorrow morning, to leave town tomorrow afternoon, which is why I asked if FMT will allow us to play our game outside of the league settings.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
good stuff FMT.....

that damn 14-0 spot from the get go was ridiculous the int td and that trent green fumble on the opening drive was ridiculous, and somehow I was up by 7 at half only for the team to go in at halftime and leave their heart right in the locker room, and send their lifeless bodies back out on the field for the second half....... hopefully we will meet in the playoffs...

yes rors/DJ, you guys can play whenever you want in exhibition w/ the league settings and let me know who wins. i will leave it as a tie until then

sorry about the death in the family dj :(

Rorschach

Shadax said:
Actually, I'm out of town today due to a death in the family, and will only be returning tomorrow morning, to leave town tomorrow afternoon, which is why I asked if FMT will allow us to play our game outside of the league settings.
I was just asking on a whim to see if we could do it so we could get our stats in. Your idea is fine by me, though. Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Slo

Ok Bog, I'm not going to spend the next 2.5 days trying to get ahold of you. You've only managed to complete 2/9 games so far, and you're obviously a deadbeat. If you want to play, you get ahold of me. Otherwise I'll enjoy my free win.

AIM: NateCantDance
email: nramaker1a@yahoo.com

Matrix

I knew letting Bog and Mav in was a mistake...dang it fmt :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i got bog next... so I guess i wont play another league game until next thursday.... Bog please prove me wrong....

Ramirez

Yea,I did so shitty yesterday because I hadn't played in like a week and it doesn't help that it was against DM :lol

Damn you Bog!!

Lonestar

heh, I got lucky that one of the only times he's gotten a game in was against me!

Though the last few games have been pretty poor on my part.

Edit: I finally updated the stats, though I'm sure some of the data might be off, based on all the missing game info.

Madden Stats

i'm the defensive rush champ! played more games than almost everyone and im still #1 :D

p.s. if you wipe out that 81 yard run i gave up to holmes in the last game i'd be in even better shape. watchout fifty!

maybe you want to wager an avatar in our next game fifty...

to the tune of you rushing for under 50 yards and me rushing for over 100!

let me know if you're interested, ck was :D

Fifty

My run D has been weird this season (like allowing the Raiders to run for over 200) but I'll certainly make an avatar bet if you want to make the bet regarding you holding me to under 50 yards. If you hold me under 50, you win the bet. If I get over that, I win.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
fair enough friend of friends, under 50 it is for you!

p.s. your new avatar may or may not be kevin johnson :D

Come on, you gotta know Fifty better then that. His new avatar must be Vince Carter.

Fifty

A favre avatar might not bug you as much as a KJ or VC avatar would bother me......so I'm looking for something or someone that would shame FMT. I'll listen any and all suggestions (except for those by FMT) via PM.

do you see how this could feasibly get fifty off his game? he is so concerned about not having a vince carter avatar that he forgets to pass late in the game when he is barely hovering around 50 yards... just needs to get that last few yards and he can concentrate on winning... but will i let him get it! :D

Top Bottom