• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

What is this thread?!

Cb ill be home tomorrow no later than 1 pm... Possibly a little earlier if LAX is kind!

I will likely do an end of franchise awards thread

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ertz is garbo though... eifert is the new hotness and I will trade my entire draft to get him from Eznark!

Ertz wont be the starter. Celek is. We got James Casey too. Not saying that Casey or Ertz are world beaters but both are average enough. Better than most #2/3 TE's id bet.

Splat

Holy Shit Margus Hunt's measurables are ridiculous.

6'8" 280
4.6 40
38 reps on bench w/ 82" wingspan?!

Time to bust but be awesome in Madden.

BigAT

Who to start?

Who to start?

Let's see if Eli's available. We could always use another.

jamarcus-russell_copy_copy.jpg

There's lots of time between now and when camp opens. I'm just saying.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh good, Keenan Allen was my favorite receiver in NCAA.

What about Manti Te'o?

What's sick about the whole thing is that if his gf were real and actually attended USC, he'd be on a team that's relatively close by! Could have lived a fairy tale life

Nightz

What about Manti Te'o?

What's sick about the whole thing is that if his gf were real and actually attended USC, he'd be on a team that's relatively close by! Could have lived a fairy tale life

Should have clarified, I meant NCAA 12. Played with Cal that season.

Te'o I was surprised by, but I can see him doing a decent job playing next to Donald Butler. We have guys on the line that can eat up blockers and free up the linebackers to make plays. I've actually warmed up to the Fluker and Te'o picks. Not ecstatic, but I think they fill needs. Still have no idea what the Chargers are gonna do at LT though.

eznark

Banned
OOTP 14 is a fucking fantastic upgrade. The international complex and the deeper control of bullpen usage are worth the $40 on their own.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In the years since i last played maddden 13, i forgot Rors gave FMT Darren McFadden for free.

I tried, guys. He just literally runs faster than my whole team. Shockingly, Strong I Counter is even more unguardable.

that was a wild game. got down 21-10 near the end of the first half. kind of pissed me off early because my guy dropped a pick 6 in the cover 2 flats zone and then kaepernick fumbles after a big run (meanwhile vick takes a massive hit late from 3 guys and no fumble). then i threw a stupid out play to VD that got returned but god bless rinse for trading me garcon because he got me back in it before the half, then i got a long fg to make it 21-20.

i received in the 2nd half and got a TD and then it was all mcfadden from there. he struggled mid-season but i think he is on a hot streak now after ive done so well with him the past few weeks!

gg cb, you can blame the delay if you want!

LJ, when do you want to rumble?

Top Bottom