• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Garcon was trash on my team

It wasnt anything special. He hit him on an inside slant in cover two man. As soon as he caught the ball and accelerated my players all went into retard mode in the pursuit and let him run right by. Its the main reason speed kills even moreso in this game. The logic in how the AI chase runners down, especially outside the tackle boxes for whatever reason, is just the worst.

Might be able to go tonight, going out for a while, will let you know in a couple of hours.

Shame CB blew the game since he was winning, but at least I get to face your ass. If I lose I'm never buying this game again!

you got this shit, LJ!!

All of madden gaf believes in you. FMT must be stopped!

Rorschach

I'm sorry I didn't stop FMT, guys. Madden and Xbox spirits conspired against us! If I knew it was gonna take this long, I would have just waited and rented it.

Rors I need you to tell me what to think about the picks from today, too. What're you doing, man!?

I like Kasa. He's a well rounded, big body TE. He can pass block, run block, and has soft hands and decent vertical speed running the seam route. Rivera is more of a receiver type even though he's slightly slower and smaller. He was able to produce more in the air, but he was also given way more opportunity.

I don't get the Wilson pick. I guess they wanted a roster fill, but with so many needs I don't see why you would take some shotgun qb with shitty footwork that can't throw further than 5 yards. Better than Pryor, I guess!

Supposed to be going to the rockets playoff game tonight but I cant get out because my whole apartment complex is flooded... fml :/

LJ11

Won't be able to play tonight, going to hang out, too nice of a night to spend it pounding you in Madden!

eznark (or anyone really!) do you have any experience in dealing with gophers/moles? i just put in new sod in the backyard a few weeks back and everything was looking great but then there were a couple mounds of dirt and i'm pretty confident its one of those motherfuckers. i did a bit of research online and there are poison worms and sonic hearing stuff to drive them away but has anyone had success using this stuff? i don't give a shit about wasting money to try it out but i'm curious if anyone has had something that actually worked for them. reviews online are hit and miss

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Woah wtf. Been working on the house all weekend and I saw Jets got Geno, went to check Nassib and couldn't find him until the fourth. Apparently WE TOOK NASSIB!? I like the pick but we could use the help elsewhere.

Edit: We traded up for him too? Eh.

eznark

Banned
eznark (or anyone really!) do you have any experience in dealing with gophers/moles? i just put in new sod in the backyard a few weeks back and everything was looking great but then there were a couple mounds of dirt and i'm pretty confident its one of those motherfuckers. i did a bit of research online and there are poison worms and sonic hearing stuff to drive them away but has anyone had success using this stuff? i don't give a shit about wasting money to try it out but i'm curious if anyone has had something that actually worked for them. reviews online are hit and miss

They are the bane of my existence. My father in law and I even built a contraption we could attach to our mowers to blow exhaust directly into the tunnels but nothing works long term. It fucking sucks. I have five acres that I keep groomed so I kind of gave up, the task was too much. If you have a normal suburban yard though try the carbonite method or really, gas them. Stomp on all the tunnels before bed then check the ones that are rebuild in the morning. Pump noxious fumes into them. Cross fingers.

BigAT

Caddyshack-3-1.jpg

Damn smokey :( thought the rockets had that shit... I was gonna talk soooooo much shit to the bandwagon ass OKC fans right in front of me but Durant hit that lucky ass 3 and ruined my fun :(

Trasher

They are the bane of my existence. My father in law and I even built a contraption we could attach to our mowers to blow exhaust directly into the tunnels but nothing works long term. It fucking sucks. I have five acres that I keep groomed so I kind of gave up, the task was too much. If you have a normal suburban yard though try the carbonite method or really, gas them. Stomp on all the tunnels before bed then check the ones that are rebuild in the morning. Pump noxious fumes into them. Cross fingers.

Perfect lol.

Smokey

Damn smokey :( thought the rockets had that shit... I was gonna talk soooooo much shit to the bandwagon ass OKC fans right in front of me but Durant hit that lucky ass 3 and ruined my fun :(

What section were you sitting at?

It was wild in there. Knocked a couple of beers back and it was a good time. Eye candy everywhur in there too. Dat Durant bounce tho ugh.

I did see Jonathan Joseph and Kareem Jackson just posted up when we were leaving. If you didn't follow the NFL you'd have no idea they were football players by looking at them.

CB3

It was wild in there. Knocked a couple of beers back and it was a good time. Eye candy everywhur in there too. Dat Durant bounce tho ugh.

I did see Jonathan Joseph and Kareem Jackson just posted up when we were leaving. If you didn't follow the NFL you'd have no idea they were football players by looking at them.

Did you ask the waitress to take a picture with them?

eznark

Banned
I didn't think he was related? He is a good kid but very unimpressive in a very pedestrian secondary. I would be stunned if he makes the team. I guess he ran a super fast 40 but it was at a pro day so who knows.

CB3

I worked all day Saturday and Da Bess news broke my heart. This team amazes me. At least we didn't draft EJ Manuel with the 16th pick.

You guys did draft Tannehill with like the 9th pick last year. Its not quite time to talk shit about other teams drafting habits.

CB3

I'm not saying what he is or isn't. I'm saying you aren't quite out of the woods yet with a QB your team picked higher than where EJ went

eznark

Banned
Yeah patience was my problem. Figured it out. What a fucking awesome game. That is no joke one of my favorite 2D combat systems of all time. Drinkbox is so good.

I was in section 101. And yes... so much eye candy! I need to goto more rockets games.

Did you ask the waitress to take a picture with them?

Why would he need to do that???? He has his fiance with... she can ask for him!

Top Bottom