• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

TheCrow

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Totally buying a new flight stick for that!!

In other news, Brad still fucking sucks balls at Dota.

lol at brad's definition of getting farm with Alchemist. And his decision making hasn't improved at all. He just walked away from a free kill on a chain stunned hero.

Mrbob

Eznark, did you face the InvisiBird yet in Pikmin 3? The one that you need to light up the area to make go visible? I got my Pikmin buffed out on PEDs and it is still taking forever to take this bird down.

Mrbob

Bruno and his suits

Lol, we need an image of what he is wearing. The suit and the shades, what a combo.

Edit: Boom!

j16nwHL.png

What a sexy man.

Trasher

Holy. Shit.

Just watched the TL/LGD game. Holy nerd chills. Even knowing the outcome to that before I watched it...it was still fantastic.

McNei1y

Holy. Shit.

Just watched the TL/LGD game. Holy nerd chills. Even knowing the outcome to that before I watched it...it was still fantastic.

Sounds like I have to watch this tonight!

Speaking of which, I will not be around until Sunday to play any DOTA. I am going on some work program that I have to stay overnight in Baltimore. It should be awful.

Top Bottom