• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Trasher

Are we playing dota

TI3 BABYYYYYY
ACgTR3a.jpg

Ferny

Honestly, that game felt awesome afterwards. I thought we were done. I need to see about getting that replay up somehow.

LiveWire

I tuned in to watch you guys sitting in the forest with one throne tower left and I was like, "oh maybe they're just gonna gg in a sec" and then: The Comeback. Well done

Mrbob

http://www.joindota.com/en/vods/6859-puppey-on-navis-fountain-hook-strat-the-international-2013

Awesome interview (well, all things considered) with Puppey. He seems almost ashamed of the fountain strat.

Puppey is good at strategy. He stalled TongFu enough with the Fountain Hook to all Alchemist to farm up so Navi could win the end game team fights. That Fountain Hook on Gyro after he received the Aegis was the play of the game. Without that hook Navi gets team wiped and the game is over.

What I don't understand is why didn't TongFu rush their 4 more often after a Fountain hook? It put Chen and Pudge back at the base so there were only 3 Navi players in the field. Chinese turtle Dota backfired and Navi took advantage of the situation.

eznark

Banned
After fucking around with the EU IV demo for 9 hours in basically a day and a half I must say....Dota 2 probably has some competition for GotY.

Ferny

So those Lockless Luckboxes are going for about $50 on the marketplace. I know what i'll be doing when I get my stuff in the mail.

LukeSmith

This is going to be a chodota farm fest of pussy teams who don't want to get eliminated because third place cash means they are trillionaires in their homeworld

Top Bottom