• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

TheCrow

I ordered a new gaming headset. Steelseries V2 Navi USA edition from amazon. Want it before the weekend so thank you prime for cheap next day shipping charge. I hope this fixes my current headset issues with mumble.

Yes, now just CB needs to find a workaround for his mic.

brentech

I ordered a new gaming headset. Steelseries V2 Navi USA edition from amazon. Want it before the weekend so thank you prime for cheap next day shipping charge. I hope this fixes my current headset issues with mumble.

Saw those on the store yesterday, they look pretty damn nice.
I'd give them a whirl, but my next headphones/headset I'd like to try on-ear as opposed to over-ear. I have 2 pairs of over-ear headphones, and while I like the sound quality, my ears just get way too hot and uncomfortable. Never tried on-ear and I don't know for sure that it'd help, but it's worth a try, sometime.

eznark

Banned
sleep.jpg

Somnia

I hope they take forever so I can see more tonight than last night!

Smokey, you still playing BF3 on PC at all? Can't wait to try it with my 780.

That reminds me, Ferny and I have been talking about getting Payday 2... Anyone interested in getting a 4 pack?

Mrbob

Absolutely. I'll hop in a 4 pack.

First Payday was so close to being amazing but not quite there. High hopes for the sequel.

eh I'm just starting to hate the other aspects of my work. I teach music privately as my primary source of income and I just got a phone call that one of my kids is leaving me for a different teacher. This stuff happens everywhere at every level to everybody but when it happens I get fucking irritated and take it personally. I take a lot of pride in my job so it just makes me feel like I failed :-( and I know there are many more of these coming and I really don't like this part. I was planning on doing more performing gigs anyways but that stuff isn't quite steady

/livejournal

Smokey

I hope they take forever so I can see more tonight than last night!

Smokey, you still playing BF3 on PC at all? Can't wait to try it with my 780.

That reminds me, Ferny and I have been talking about getting Payday 2... Anyone interested in getting a 4 pack?

Since I reformatted by PC a few weeks ago, I haven't re installed Origin. But if you need a BF3 bro I'll do it JUST FOR YOU

Edit: DriveClub no longer a launch title? PS4 launch looking trashy.

Mrbob

It's #DriveClub!

Considering the game was only like 30 percent done at e3 I'm not surprised.

PS This game sucks. Please end the pain DK so we don't have a game three.

brentech

Hopefully some stuff gets revealed during Gamescom. I'll have to look further into the games that are coming out regardless of 1st or 3rd party. If nothing of real interest is available from the get go, I might cancel pre-order and wait until I care more about a game and maybe system quirks are worked out.

Ferny

When did the whole headset in the xbox one thing get announced? I just watched an unboxing and there is an ACTUAL headset in the box.

Mrbob

When did the whole headset in the xbox one thing get announced? I just watched an unboxing and there is an ACTUAL headset in the box.

Unboxing video.

The 25 dollar one looks a lot nicer. I'll probably buy that anyway when I get my Xbone aka whenever Crackdown 3 is out.

Mrbob

You guys better not buy KI3 and skip Crackdown 3. I want people to play with online.

Best part of this game is ayesee announcer trolling the match.

brentech

wow. went away and ate dinner and talked with my wife and her friend while i watched football and they were doing nails.

and this game is still going on. I left at like 38min in

eznark

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mrbob

What the hell?! I went away DK was pulling away up 22 to 8 in kills, gold and XP advantage. How did they lose?

One more game of this trash?

eh I'm just starting to hate the other aspects of my work. I teach music privately as my primary source of income and I just got a phone call that one of my kids is leaving me for a different teacher. This stuff happens everywhere at every level to everybody but when it happens I get fucking irritated and take it personally. I take a lot of pride in my job so it just makes me feel like I failed :-( and I know there are many more of these coming and I really don't like this part. I was planning on doing more performing gigs anyways but that stuff isn't quite steady

/livejournal

Damn man that sucks. Why do the kids switch around to different teachers so much?

Damn man that sucks. Why do the kids switch around to different teachers so much?

It can really happen for any reason, sometimes it's good to just move on and hear a different voice but in this case I felt it ended prematurely

oh well, on to Dota! when the hell are you guys gonna stop spectating :(

LiveWire

It can really happen for any reason, sometimes it's good to just move on and hear a different voice but in this case I felt it ended prematurely

oh well, on to Dota! when the hell are you guys gonna stop spectating :(

I'm down to play matchmaking if anyone else is...

Top Bottom