• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

My review of the Steelseries Navi edition gaming headset:

Prettttttttttttaaaaaaaay prettttttttttay pretty good!

Make sure to pair your stereo gaming headset with a Xonar DG sound card. Improves the quality tremendously.

My review of the Steelseries Navi edition gaming headset:

Prettttttttttttaaaaaaaay prettttttttttay pretty good!

Make sure to pair your stereo gaming headset with a Xonar DG sound card. Improves the quality tremendously.

I have the same sound card, it's kind of small right? How the fuck did you secure that shit on your mobo and the back

My screws wouldn't fit in and shit so that's real loose back there

Mrbob

I just snapped it into the PCI slot and screwed it in. It shouldn't be loose at all. Double check your motherboard to make sure it is completely secure.

Eznark, I tried the Europa Unviversalis 4 demo, way too hardcore. I was ok until I saw how many different map styles you can use to track data. Initially there are 8 different map types to track. Then I see a more maps button and another 25 pop up. Maybe I'll give it a shot again in the future but I almost overwhelmed from the demo.

I've been eyeing Dragon Commander for such a long time I think I'll pick it up instead. I wish I could get into the systems of EU4. Seems like there is an amazing game there.

Ferny

So what's goijg down with the Payday 4 pack? So far Som & I are in with Nightz on the fence? Bob now that you got the headset, you gotta be in.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is the game any good? More shit from Amazon I forgot I pre ordered when I received my shipping notice last night.

Its not out until today so i wouldnt know. You could still preorder from amazon but you probably wont get it until wednesday. Fucking Nintendo. Always making me buy their shit from gamestop.

eznark

Banned
Im trying to buy it in the eshop and it keeps timing out. Fucking Nintendo.

How much is the 4 pack? How much is it regularly?

Smokey

Oh man Smokey you weren't joking... this card is like being in a whole new world.

Yezir. Be sure to overclock the card (download EVGA Precision X). The 780 is only 10% slower than the Titan I believe at stock. The 700/Titan series uses GPU Boost 2.0 where the card monitors its temp and if it crosses a threshold it will start downclocking to stay within that range. By default this is set at 80c, but it can be changed. I have mine set at 90c with a power limit of 106%. My overclock is stable at +155 on GPU clock and +160 on memory clock.

I just played BF3 with the above OC I was getting 70-80fps with max settings. All at 2560x1600. These cards destroy everything.

If you need help with the GPU Boost let me know. It can be a little confusing at first.

I have the same sound card, it's kind of small right? How the fuck did you secure that shit on your mobo and the back

My screws wouldn't fit in and shit so that's real loose back there

I thought you fixed this. It should go right into the PCI slot with no issues.

29.99 for regular version. 22.50 for four pack.

I'm in for 4 pack if you still need one.

brentech

I played the first a lot on PS3 when it came to PS+
Very enjoyable, with my only real complaint being that there was usually only one way to beat a level and that was waves and waves of cops.

Does the second add more diversity in that respect?

I bought the expansion levels in the first, and I know on the counterfeit level you could zip tie all the people at the party and manage to get no cops for a decent while. Maybe one would check in, but if killed with silencer it would really delay the onslaught. If there is more of that, maybe I'll buy it straight away.

eznark

Banned
If it has cross buy I'll probably buy it on PS3/Vita and the PC. I'll keep my systems connected somewhere I imagine if nothing else for streaming content.

Courier blow up doll:

GWUBFtih.jpg

Top Bottom