• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Trasher

Wow Orange

DEATH TO NAVI

Dagger.

Hopefully Orange can rape the douchey Swedes.

Fernicus on suicide watch?

I'm wearing my orange pennant! Will wear Alliance next.

So NaVi is done, go Alliance.

GET SHIT ON YOU HATERS

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

USA USA USA

You there?

We are in mumble, bro. Where are you?!

McNei1y

So, can you guys link/tell me the games this past weekend that were incredible/had incredible endings/plays? I haven't had time to check anything out due to this work thing this weekend. I remember everyone was going nuts Thursday or Friday about some late game turnaround.

BigAT

So, can you guys link/tell me the games this past weekend that were incredible/had incredible endings/plays? I haven't had time to check anything out due to this work thing this weekend. I remember everyone was going nuts Thursday or Friday about some late game turnaround.

Liquid/LGD. Final game of Orange/DK.

Somnia

Photo on the right of when the deny of the aegis happened, =(

aegisdeny_zps128d7d97.jpg

LukeSmith

Alliance is the best team in the world, Na'Vi is historically the most fun team to watch.

This strat - pocket or not - has a high potential to backfire, especially against the global.

I hope they run tri v tri

eznark

Banned
I don't know how you deal with the global of wisp/prophet. Didn't they basically 13 minute Orange with something like this

Well, this seems like NaVi has to win in ten minutes anyways I who gives a shit about 13??

Honestly though, I'm clueless as to how the meta game works. Who counters who, etc.

Top Bottom