• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

16 minutes GG lol poor Ferny.

The way Alliance has dominated Navi the past couple days I'll be able to watch the first showing of Breaking Bad.

brentech

was almost like they were laughing in their pod because they were picking fun heroes to play, with no thought to the fact that combined, they had nothing unless they blew up [A] in the first 2 min

Mrbob

What a crazy two games. As bad as Navi got destroyed in game one they came back and dominated twice as hard in game two.

Ferny

When they took the first rax then stuck around and got wiped? You didn't think that was too greedy?

I've played with you a lot. You'd be spamming "BBbBbBbBbBbBbBbBbBbBbBbBb"

Trusting a team that's been to the grand finals 3 straight years is different than trusting people who haven't even played Dota a total of three full months.

Greedy maybe? But being greedy in Dota also means being aggressive and they had the chance to be aggressive with a wisp and farmed to hell Alch.

Nightz

Got home just in time for game 5!

Also, how did Na'Vi win against Orange? When I left this afternoon, they were losing pretty badly.

Top Bottom