• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
Tip for you newer guys, the key to playing Lone Druid is to download the entangle hack.

nmqV42V.jpg

+1 karma

TheCrow

Im down for dota tonight. I had one of my worst games in recent memory last night. I need redemption.

Red Dead Redemption.

I was so glad we ended up winning that game. I can't even remember the last time I ran a jungle doom on the radiant side. Wan't able to do anything all game.

Ferny

Dota or payday, don't matter to me. Either or both tonight bros. got a mean dota itch but man I want to fucking finish that politician mission.

I want to find that politician and shoot him in the face. (note: NSA this is a video game I don't really want to shoot a politician in the face!)

I wonder if we steal more paintings it'll make that mission easier since it puts more cameras in the house... no idea.
We gotta finish that damn mission. It sucked to get to day 3 and not finish.

brentech

team of 3 comes in a match and talks about pub stomping as we begin. while they destroyed my teammates over and over, it took them god damn 50 min to end the game. just an annoying waste of time

Mrbob

Funny thing is a PS4 + Fifa is still cheaper. MS has already lost. They are just trying to mitigate the damage at this point.

Somina and Ferny, if you guys aren't bad enough dudes, I'll offer you guys an olive branch for an out on our bet. But only until the Sony Gamescom conference starts tomorrow and then we are locked in.

Smokey

Funny thing is a PS4 + Fifa is still cheaper. MS has already lost. They are just trying to mitigate the damage at this point.

Somina and Ferny, if you guys aren't bad enough dudes, I'll offer you guys an olive branch for an out on our bet. But only until the Sony Gamescom conference starts tomorrow and then we are locked in.

Lolz

brentech

Finally my 20th Dota win. 20-25 now. Just can't pull even after my 4 game lose streak.
Just played a few games with lion. He has some good nuke along with control. Makes for a good combo.

Add in earn urn and mek, a staff and he's great utility.

Top Bottom