• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Ahh Catalyst, that Blue Spike Shell you sent at me caught us both, robbing you of the victory! Nice game!

koam said:
Haha awesome, did you price match also? Nah I wasn't sad, I had my back up plan of going to the one at atwater. You know what's funny, i could have swore this conversation started over at the IGN boards. Small world, very small.

Nope, didn't price match, I was just worried about getting a copy.
Good thing you didn't have to go to Atwater, I checked there first. The jerk manager told me that he had them but wouldn't sell them till the 17th.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
phantomile co. said:
just added you civilstrife.

now, where the fuck is everyone at? im only getting one friend when it searches, and im not about to do some one on one race.
I added you, come on add me!

Matlock

Banned
Bebpo said:
Where do you find the number?

!

How do I get a Friend Code in Mario Kart DS?

In order to get a Friend Code, you must first connect to the Nintendo WFC service at least once with your Mario Kart DS game.

Once you have connected at least once, you can access your Friend Code as follows:

1. From the main screen, select "Nintendo WFC,"
2. Select "Friend Code."
3. Choose "Confirm Friend Code" to view your own 10-digit Friend Code for that game. (The code will be displayed on the upper screen.)

Mejilan said:
Ahh Catalyst, that Blue Spike Shell you sent at me caught us both, robbing you of the victory! Nice game!

LOL GG :D

I was SO pissed when the blast wave hit me!

Don't race with Wario, I've noticed a lot of people use Yoshi

I added:

Phantomile

koam

tknrobby

felz

error2k4

vesicular

corycubed

unison

gonna add more.

Also, whats the deal with the lock next to the names?

tenchir

Shit! I got disconnected again!!! I won two games against opkal and just got a red turtle shell and then I thought I was lagging..... got disconnected!!!!

civilstrife said:
I added:

Phantomile

koam

tknrobby

felz

error2k4

vesicular

corycubed

unison

gonna add more.

Also, whats the deal with the lock next to the names?

Prevent you from deleting the names.

People add me!!

Tenchir

Error2k4 said:
I added you, come on add me!
like i said, it seems that you don't have to be on the persons list for you to be able to play against them. cause i played against f_lez, and i never added him. he added me.

in any case, what's your number, i'll add you.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Cold-Steel said:
LOL GG :D

I was SO pissed when the blast wave hit me!

Don't race with Wario, I've noticed a lot of people use Yoshi

Thanks for the fun ride. You were the first that allowed me to play a full 4 races without disconnect.

Too many errors, and my DS can't associate with my router again. I cannot figure out why. I have everything set up correctly according to nintendowifi.com

Ah well. Good night folks!

Akia

Go back to the main menu. Then go to Nintendo WFC. Then go to Friend Code. Then finally go to Confirm Friend code. Your will be in there.

tenchir

phantomile co. said:
under the Nintendo WFC mode, go to friend code, then confirm friend code.

also, is there a way to see who has added you?

You have to connect first, then select Friend when choosing online mode(friends, rival, world, regional), if you see the data/stat of the person you have added, then he added you.

vitaflo

CVXFREAK said:
Good job Vitaflo! :D

That was so close!

I totally sucked at Rainbow Road. I could never do that stage.

I can't believe it basically came down to about a millisecond at the end there, to decide the overall winner! Hahaha, awesome match! :D

Goddamn this game is fun.

Unison

vitaflo said:
I can't believe it basically came down to about a millisecond at the end there, to decide the overall winner! Hahaha, awesome match! :D

Goddamn this game is fun.

Every match, this seems to happen. I guess that's what happens when you take rubberband AI online.

It sure keeps things hectic throughout! :D

Akia

I added Tenchir.

Phantomile co still hasn't added me to his list.

Good Game nick. I'm currently searching for a friend.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
I've added the following people who haven't added me:

phanomile

jeff-amn

gd justin

strikerobi

fallout

suikodan

greek

pezradar

superpac

drforester

jeremy

mainevent

jooey

impirius

jason-ns

pilonv1

kobun

belfast

manabyte

shinoobi

littlewig

tknrobby

soul4ger

tenchir

j-man

trilobyte

koam

duderz

maynerd

parisi

the e

bobble

zoidberg

bobbyconvr

truffle

evilromero

brandonnn

Sooo.... add me!

carolino

heavenly

Why don't someone just make a simple MySQL database of the friend's code using the GAF usernames as tags. Included columns could be GAF name, Friends Code, Country, City, Decal (binary image).

Then the database could display all the list of each GAF friend's code, if they wish. Wouldn't this be alot easier than just randomly placing your friend's code in a thread here and there?

rawk

Good game Akia. DAMN THAT BLUE SHELL THOUGH

Haichi... did you disconnect or did I? It said you did on my end, BUT it happened the second my girlfriend shut her laptop. So... I dunno. Sorry if that was me!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
SuperPac said:
Is anyone else getting crazy lag or opponents that jump around the track wildly, or is it just me?
in my match against unison there was some lag... nothing too serious though.

edit: bebpo added... CVXFREAK, Koam still waiting for them.

maynerd

Banned
heavenly said:
Why don't someone just make a simple MySQL database of the friend's code using the GAF usernames as tags. Included columns could be GAF name, Friends Code, Country, City, Decal (binary image).

Then the database could display all the list of each GAF friend's code, if they wish. Wouldn't this be alot easier than just randomly placing your friend's code in a thread here and there?

Dude make it happen. You would be the hero!

Top Bottom