• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Added: Duderz, Unison, Ford Perfect

My Friend Code (Catalyst):

4 3 8 1 4 6
1 3 8 5 2 1

Could you guys please post your usernames and codes after you post, it would make things so much faster - thanks

Kai

kingsh hahaha.. my mushroom is for teh win!

Good race

God damn red shell got me on the second race though!

haichi

tell me who added me I will be checking and adding all I can tonight :)

I have not played my first online yet can't seem to connect

Duderz

Banned
FreakyFink, you wasted me!

I was so excitited to actually PLAY someone! Ha ha!

Edit: wow, a tie this time! You're a really good Mario Kart player!

This is why I bought me a DS!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I've got like 20 or 25 of you added, I think, and am trying to create a Friends only game. 1 guy's in, so far. Still searching.

Warning. I suck, as I've pretty much shunned MK games until now.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
nice race unison

having played this game on and offline now for almost 4 hours straight.... it's true.. greatest mario kart ever. the fact that it's on a handheld is like a Guatemalan Insanity Pepper added to an already spicy chili.

gotta get some sleep before work tomorrow, but I'm gonna head to mcd's for lunch and see if I can't find some of you on (my work connection is bolted down tighter than a freshman on prom night)

Mejilan

WTF. Got booted in the middle of my 2nd race, and now it can't find my access point.

Argh. Sorry Catalyst.

rawk

added a bunch of people:

haichi
opkal
cvxfreak
f_elz
phantomile
mejilan
brandonnn
catalyst
samuskai
duderz
vince
bobbyconvr
zoidberg

now add me, someone!

nick

you'll probably beat me!

Matlock

Banned
Okay, since I hated the hell out of Double Dash enough to completely skip it (but the drifting turbo works pretty well)...is there a difference between the blue and yellow sparks? I've found that drifting is quite a bit faster than regular driving, even on long straight stretches, so if that small blue spark will give me a bigger turbo...well, I just can't think of an advantage in it. :\

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I have a lot of people but only two have add me... :(

Error2k4:

Mejilan

Speaking of which, how does one do the drift mini boost on a straightaway without totally veering into the first direction you choose?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Waiting on these guys to add me:
Kobun
phantomile
Zoidberg
koam
SuperPac
brandonn
CVXFREAK
nick

Trying to get a nice robust list of GAFers so I can play with trusted people instead of random goofballs.

evilromero

Newly added: Duderz, CVSFREAK, TknRobby, Catalyst.

I noticed I get an assload of connections from the campus. Of course, here at home it's not so bad either. It's still taking a while for me to find a match.

Akia

I just added

Duderz

evilromero

CVXFREAK

Smiles and Cries (haichi)

Nick

I'm still waiting for Koam, Nighttrain, Belfast, Manabyte, and maynerd to add me.

Add me people

Akia

cvxfreak

TekunoRobby said:
Waiting on these guys to add me:
Kobun
phantomile
Zoidberg
koam
SuperPac
brandonn
CVXFREAK
nick

Trying to get a nice robust list of GAFers so I can play with trusted people instead of random goofballs.

Added you, now I connect for a minute before getting error 91010.

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
Ugh, still cannot connect. Not a good start for the online.

Also, I've added a ton of folks, so kindly add me. I'll totally race you as soon as I can connect.

Dr.S-Love

My code:

I really hope some of you guys add me. Phantomile and koam and Kobun especially, I'd love to play against you guys.

BTW koam, I got my copy at centreville today like you said. It actually was the last copy :)

Top Bottom