• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

DarthWufei

I'm having some problems though, I have a BEFW11S4V4 and to get into Nintendo WFC I have to reset the wireless part everytime. I mean it works, but after I disconnect it won't let me reconnect until the router is reset. I have DHCP off, WEP off, MAC filtering off. I end up getting Error-51300 and I can't find anything to help me out. Anyone run into this?

demi

heavenly said:
Why don't someone just make a simple MySQL database of the friend's code using the GAF usernames as tags. Included columns could be GAF name, Friends Code, Country, City, Decal (binary image).

Then the database could display all the list of each GAF friend's code, if they wish. Wouldn't this be alot easier than just randomly placing your friend's code in a thread here and there?

That sounds cool, I can give it a shot

Since I can't get online anyway, it will pass the time

Does it have to be user-inputted? Or would I have to manually enter it

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
so far have

kyrogi
cold-steel
drevil
jeff-dsa
gdjustin
kobun
koam
argon
error2k4
pezradar
geek
superpac
othersteve
scoobert
unison
mainevent
phantomile
jason-ns
impirius
manabyte
f_elz
tknrobby

only like 3 of you have me added.. more add

The E

w0o

good races kai. i need more practice. too bad i got disconnected...you were gonna hit me with that red shell right before the finish weren't ya :lol

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
People I have as friends who have not added me: (add me and you'll have a friend ready to race you RIGHT NOW! ;) )

darthwufei
bebpo
tenchir
woo
sanjuro
civilstrife
vitalfo
rawk
opkal
cvxfreak
zoidberg
duderz
truffle
smiles
bobbyconner
coldsteel
evilromero
brandonnn
mejilan
phantomile
felz
maynerd
trilobyte
jman
theduce22
spaz
mainevent
borghe
kobun
manabyte
belfast
shinobi
robot
kaijima

My Code once again:

rawk

Good races opkal & Zoidberg. AKA "Dr. Z"

Too bad I got my ass kicked! Oh well, there were some close ones. I wanna play like a million more matches, but I have to wake up to go to work tomorrow. Thanks for the races Akia, haichi, opkal, Dr. Z.

Bebpo

Banned
Woohoo, that was fun. Now I just need to learn how to powerslide and stuff again.

When are you supposed to hit the accelerator for the boost at the very start? I haven't got it once yet :\

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Bebpo said:
Woohoo, that was fun. Now I just need to learn how to powerslide and stuff again.

When are you supposed to hit the accelerator for the boost at the very start? I haven't got it once yet :\
when the 2 is about to disappear hold A.

Catalyst and F elz,

I have an announcement to make.

I suck. Although you probably alredy knew that by now.

I won baby park though! W00t!

Thanks for the great matches

Memles

Bebpo said:

"when the 2 is about to disappear hold A."

Yeah, I was only playing for about a half hour on a friend's copy, but it's in that general area. It's a grey area, though, usually about when the 2 is at its midcycle and starts disappearing, but I've found there's some give to it.

Great races felz, Civil.

A couple times there I would just BARELY pull 1st place out.

That was fun as hell.

Added: The E, MrCheez

My Friend Code (Catalyst):

4 3 8 1 4 6
1 3 8 5 2 1

Bebpo

Banned
vitaflo said:
Who did I just play and tied? Username David. Was that you Bebpo?

Yeah, that was me. Good game :) Hadn't figured out how to change my nick at that point. Changed it to bebpo afterwards.

rawk

Tomorrow I'll try and look through here and add everyone to my friends list. Maybe I'll print up a list and do it on the bus. Nintendo makes data entry FUN... right?

fse

civilstrife said:
Catalyst and F elz,

I have an announcement to make.

I suck. Although you probably alredy knew that by now.

I won baby park though! W00t!

Thanks for the great matches

just practice. i still suck at times. Tenchir kicked my ass a while ago. :|

vitaflo

Bebpo said:
Yeah, that was me. Good game :) Hadn't figured out how to change my nick at that point. Changed it to bebpo afterwards.

Ahh nice. Yeah great game.

Yeah my nick is Vesicular, which is what I use in all my games. But people can recognize me by my in game icon.

<----

:D

Bebpo

Banned
Hey, lets try to co-ordinate a 4 player match and all 4 of us search at the same time and nobody starts a game unless its got 4 people.

rawk said:
Good races opkal & Zoidberg. AKA "Dr. Z"

Yeah, good race.

I've added the following but they haven't added me:

Mejilan
CoryCubed
ksinghsf
SamusKai
Akia
haichi
Catalyst
TknRobby
Error2k4
Unison
WOo
Bebpo
leatherface
blahness
DarthWufei
The E (Borghe)

Mine's:
Zoidberg

awesome, im searching too.

anyways, sorry about that, turns out my shit didn't crash, my broadband just went down in the whole house.

but it's up again, and im once again searching. hopefully we hook up again cause that was an awesome race.

cvxfreak

phantomile co. said:
awesome, im searching too.

anyways, sorry about that, turns out my shit didn't crash, my broadband just went down in the whole house.

but it's up again, and im once again searching. hopefully we hook up again cause that was an awesome race.

Was that last game my fault or yours? Hmm. =/

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I won the last one lol too late good one guys.

edit: added Wufei and Zoiberg... anyone that has me on their list and I haven't add, let me know.

CVXFREAK said:
Was that last game my fault or yours? Hmm. =/
it said you disconnected. you also stopped racing a couple seconds before the match stopped. im guessing your connection went to shit.

anyways, im searching once again.

Top Bottom