• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Teddman

Dude, I swear my router dropped out. :D

These one on ones with Pez are hell on my win-loss ratio, somebody get online! Let's keep it to N64 courses that I know pls.

kiryogi

Banned
Teddman said:
Dude, I swear my router dropped out. :D

These one on ones with Pez are hell on my win-loss ratio, somebody get online! Let's keep it to N64 courses that I know pls.

Yea! I think we should do sone 4 player! I'm in the middle of a 1on1 with totoro tho.

Teddman

Finally got you down at the farm! We had a war there the first time, so I knew taking you back there was a good idea! Last minute comeback FTW!!!

On that note, I gotta end my night. :D This game rox.

P.S. Somebody add Julls to their friends list so he can get some matches in.

heavenly

the androgyne said:
edit.. sorry jumped the gun a bit of bug testing was required! should all be good now

you had to ask didn't you! it's free for all MYSQL database of MKDS/GA friends!!
MARIO KART FRIENDS LIST

you can't edit stuff so get it right the first time! i dont want to be changing entry mistakes!

I like this one too...has a XP look to it. However, it's running WAY TOO SLOW...what gives?

Rlan

Fuck you fellows. I'll get my Mario Kart tomorrow, but won't be able to play online until I get a damn dongle.

Damn you Nintendo, releasing the game on a Thursday! I could have the dongle by Now if you released it Monday!

heavenly

demi said:
If they have your code and you dont have theirs, what's the big?

Are they gonna HACK you!?

lol

It's all in good fun dude, relax

It's so this thread isnt filled with spammage of code requests, its all in one neat bundle

Looks like you have a joke account already (olimario). You should add filters for the all info, and only accept what seems to be like legit input.

Teddman

Damn, you got me. Four hard-fought races. I do have to say that you were getting more stars than the Oscars up in there tho.

EDIT: I took a star right through the water for a major shortcut. :lol Stars are a helluva trump card in those 1-on-1's. :D

Yes ive never seen myself go this nuts for a handheld till now..

with castlevania/trauma center/viewtiful joe/mario kart ds then tommorow THAS and Sonic Rush.. geese.. i dont know what will stop me o_O

then i got mario & luigi partners in time and animal crossing.. and then FF4 on the gba slot.. GG MERRY XMAS PEZ!

argon

OMG you can play as
R.O.B.
!!!

Does anyone know what the stats are on that character? Seems pretty brutal...

Top Bottom