• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

demi

MrCheez said:
Demi, you should add a way for us to post and update our win/loss records, and maybe even we could set up a ranking system?

Although technically I suppose people could just post fake stats and ruin it =P

Easy there tiger, one step at a time

Hellraizah

AKIA, Error 2k4 and CVXFreak

Add me to your friend list :

Hellraizah

Send me a PM with your numbers.

Akia, I will not digest the game where we were fighting for the finish line and you had better acceleration....

Hellraizah

Merlin said:
So has anyone seen anyone with a penis for their icon yet? :lol
From The Main Event in the other thread
Damn, that's a lot.

BTW, I played a game this afternoon, and one guy had the best decal ever...it was, you guessed it, a penis.

Whoever you are, way to go man, you really made my day.

Missing

Matlock
Civilstrife
MrCheez
Dr. Zoidberg
Unison
CVXFREAK
phantomile
Mejilan
evilromero
acr0nym (i think u pm'd me)
julls
Teddman

Add whenever you get a chance.

Akia

Error2k4 said:
I've come close to beat you but it always ends in a tie :lol the last race was so cool.

If it makes you feel better. I think your way better than me. I just get lucky alot.

I'm searching for a game now.

Bebpo

Banned
Hahaha, that was an awesome match. The farm level was soooo close :p

Btw, people get searching now. 4 player game - GO!!!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
maynerd said:
You've experienced lag?
no... i don't have a DS.

I was thinking more in terms of when playing against opponents internationally. When I play CS:Source I always use Aussie servers. I imagine the same principles of having a lower latency/ping when playing with people in the same country as you would apply when playing DS games online.

Bebpo

Banned
Hey, if you're interested in doing a 4 player match post in the next couple of mins and we will set an official time that all 4 people will search at and hopefully end up in the same game.

Akia

Bebpo said:
Hey, if you're interested in doing a 4 player match post in the next couple of mins and we will set an official time that all 4 people will search at and hopefully end up in the same game.

I'm ready. Lets wait for 2 others.

Top Bottom