• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The Main Event said:
Well theorically, I guess you can stop it with a star or a bullet. Realistically, that will never ever happen while you're still leading in first place :p
yeah that's a pretty good idea, anytime I have a star I don't use it I hold onto it, because if one opponent gets a blue shell I could avoid it with the star I did that in one match against Akia iirc, and I ended winning so that definitely works.

Suaveri what's your friend code?

The Main Event said:
Well theorically, I guess you can stop it with a star or a bullet. Realistically, that will never ever happen while you're still leading in first place :p

Just did exactly this in Baby Park versus Drensch.

olimario

Banned
I still say somebody hook up a MKDS GAF chatroom so we can hook up matches and trash talk.

And would it really be that hard to have shitty quality voice chat on this thing? At least among friends.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
we need a chatroom. :(

I hate that Nintendo didn't implement a chat thing in the game that so fucking stupid >:[

suaveric

polg said:
now I put a numbers and letters wep key and the DS says "These settings are invalid" >_> polg am cry

I got that a few times today before it finally worked. make sure the key you enter is 26 characters long

dream said:
Whoops, sorry Cheese and Civil. I think my connection hiccuped after the second race.

That was a really weird bug. When you disconnected, we both had to take an entire victory lap before the game advanced to the next round.

Mr Jared

Tomorrow, I plan on racing the world from McDonalds. . WITH THE ALLARD MOBILE!

allard_cart.jpg

thatbox

Banned
mkdsa.jpg

a

----
I don't really dig how sometimes you lose items in your itembox when you fall off the stage or get hit by lightning. SILLY.

dream

Isn't that like uh, the 2nd time tonight? =P

It's been happening when I play against random people too. I've only been able to actually complete an entire circuit once all night. :(

日本語に書けば、誰も読めないかもしれません。

SpiffyG

Cheesemeister said:
日本語に書けば、誰も読めないかもしれません。
How the hell is it possible to read something like 書.

Sun.... ni.... I give up.

japtor

mine:
mkemblem.jpg

doubt anyone randomly playing would know what it is though.

random ones i saw today:
"I'M GAY!" and "Portugal #1". i think gay dropped out and portugal got 2nd or 3rd. im down to 41-6 after playing rummy, bobby, and uh, someone else. i started 27-2 or something.

Top Bottom