• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

God regional games suck. Can some of you guys add me? Please AIM me at Blaze7r or say here that you are adding me so I know who to add to mine.

edit: adding you draken

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
PezRadar said:
i have company over.. im racing with them here.. feels kinda rude

I never hit continue anyways..

And I won the last match by out drifting you on the last two turns

Also got a redshell for safe keeping :)

Oh and 2 baby parks in 4 matches is so fkin boring.. christ get some variation in tracks people..
:lol two baby parks? was that against Akia?

Akia's track rotation:
Luigi's Mansion
Baby Park

:lol

Akia

PezRadar said:
Oh and 2 baby parks in 4 matches is so fkin boring.. christ get some variation in tracks people..

nothing wrong with wanting a rematch on a course cause you lost in it. besides i don't get to vs you often.

PezRadar said:
And I won the last match by out drifting you on the last two turns

aahh intresting. I gotta work on that. Dude when you got time. I gotta vs you like 10 times. Its not like you got anything to worry about. You'd probably win all 10.

Akia

Error2k4 said:
:lol two baby parks? was that against Akia?

Akia's track rotation:
Luigi's Mansion
Baby Park

:lol

Error2k4:
Wario Stadium
Wario Stadium

My favs are:

Cheap Cheap
Delfeno Square
Luigi Manison
Baby Park

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Wario Stadium? nah my favorites are Delfino Square, Figure 8 circuit(powerslide heaven) and Baby Park.

btw I detest Luigi's Mansion specially the part with the mud.

oh and add Sky Garden as another of my favorites.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Shamrock7r said:
God regional games suck. Can some of you guys add me? Please AIM me at Blaze7r or say here that you are adding me so I know who to add to mine.

edit: adding you draken
I've added you.

I've got on my list:
jamesgf
zink
Wordof
cheebs
john harker
error
littlewig
shamrock

My network connection has been crapping out on my every hour or so. Just long enough to screw up a match. No really!!! I'm not just giving because I'm losing!

JJConrad said:
I've added you.

I've got on my list:
jamesgf
zink
Wordof
cheebs
john harker
error
littlewig
shamrock

My network connection has been crapping out on my every hour or so. Just long enough to screw up a match. No really!!! I'm not just giving because I'm losing!

what is your friend ID?

edit: nm found it

Hey Error2k4 you mind adding me?

methodman said:
anyone up to play?

FC:

Sure man

People on my Friends List:

Akia
Sp0rsk
Drakken
JJConrad
Bebpo - It says that we haven't been recognized yet, did you put in mine
Error2k4 - Same as Bebo
methodman

Bebpo

Banned
methodman said:
anyone up to play?

FC:

Me! (friend code is a couple of posts up)

So 4 player match right now is:
1. me
2. Methodman
3. Shamrock7r

Need one more!

And yeah, gg drakken

methodman

Banned
if you wanna get that 4 player match, make sure everyone that plays is locked with everyone else, btw i added both of you guys. let's get that last guy :)

bebpo make sure you put mine in correctly

I am not sure if we are recognized yet. If you go to your friends list, and it doesn't have the stats screen, it hasn't recognized both of you having the friend code.'

Edit: NM it is doing it now. K I am searching for game. The only one it hasn't recognized is Error2k4

Bebpo

Banned
Shamrock7r said:
bebpo make sure you put mine in correctly

I am not sure if we are recognized yet. If you go to your friends list, and it doesn't have the stats screen, it hasn't recognized both of you having the friend code.

Yeah I put yours in. Not sure why it's not recognizing.

methodman

Banned
you lock players so it ensures that it will get you in a game with them when they are trying to friend play. so if they are searching for people that are locked in there list, and even if you dont have them in yours, you can join a game with them

Maybe that is way off? lol

Bebpo

Banned
Ok, now we got 4 people:

1. me
2. Methodman
3. Shamrock7r
4. Error2k4

Let's make sure everyone's got everyones codes in and then try in a minute or two.

rawk

methodman said:
you lock players so it ensures that it will get you in a game with them when they are trying to friend play. so if they are searching for people that are locked in there list, and even if you dont have them in yours, you can join a game with them

Maybe that is way off? lol

It's actually just a way to prioritize your friends. Locked friends are a higher priority than unlocked friends. And you BOTH have to lock each other.

Bebpo

Banned
Sorry, backed out because I wanna try to get a 4 player match. If you guys can quit out and try again lets see if we can get 4.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Shamrock7r said:
jjconrad did you disconnect on me? :(
According to my system, I won that last game because you were just driving around in circles! :lol

My DS is having problems. It'll connect and then decide it can't find a connection. I'm getting a different error code everytime. I don't know what to do.

Bebpo

Banned
NEED PEOPLE TO JOIN >_<

Shamrock7r, I keep backing out because I don't want it to start a 2p match. Hopefully if we keep doing this we'll get 4 at some point.

Top Bottom