• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
rawk said:
Nice one Error. You're killing me tonight... and every night, looking at our record! :lol
:lol yeah I enjoy it, are you down for a 4player match? I'm killing for one dammit tired of 1on1 matches.

rawk

Of course I am. But I never connect with more than one person. We should all start posting when the GAF clock says a certain time.

Akia

I'm losing to everyone tonight. So if anyone wants to get a win on me feel free :lol Don't look at the record because I stink.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
I can wait for E3!

I can wait for Spaceworld!

But wating for this thing to match me to anyone, I can't!!

Good night guys.

Saige I've added you.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Sorry Akia. I'm trying to synch up with TWO friends. Jay, from the other night, and another friend of ours who just got the game tonight, Timmy.

I'll drop out if I can't match up with both Jay and Timmy as well.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
julls said:
good game error - vook, what happned to you? :p
yeah great game I thought I was gonna win the last one... not powersliding in the curve before the last curve cost me the race.

Bebpo said:
Is Dry Bones like a really good character? I don't have him unlocked yet and he seems fast.
it's not the character that made the diference, I think it's the Kart you picked. the only thing the characters made a difference is in the selection of Karts.

rawk

Fuck, Shamrock, was I ahead of you for one second that entire race??? I feel like I was looking at your weird pink avatar for the entire race!

Good race though. Even though it makes me feel like swearing off Mario Kart forever, because I suck! :lol

rawk said:
Fuck, Shamrock, was I ahead of you for one second that entire race??? I feel like I was looking at your weird pink avatar for the entire race!

Good race though. Even though it makes me feel like swearing off Mario Kart forever, because I suck! :lol

lol I think you got ahead of me a bit on the Luigi Circuit. You just have to remember to powerslide up the ass if you are Dry Bones. If you don't he is extremely slow.

rawk

Shamrock7r said:
lol I think you got ahead of me a bit on the Luigi Circuit. You just have to remember to powerslide up the ass if you are Dry Bones. If you don't he is extremely slow.

Thanks for the wisdom! Gooooodnight everyone!

Mejilan

Check Demi's page for my code please. I put it up there so I wouldn't have to memorize and repost it.

maynerd

Banned
PezRadar said:
rogue green shells ftl =[

good match.. fkin sky track i fell off at the end cuase i over slid on that ramp

That actually wasn't a rogue shell I shot that at you from quite a bit back and I hit you with a bit of luck.

Mejilan

Akia said:
Great game Juils, Mejilan (tell Timmy GG too).

Thanks. I'm tired. I think I'm gonna go to sleep soon. Or play something that doesn't require timing, like DQ8...

rawk said:
Thanks for the wisdom! Gooooodnight everyone!
He's quite right, if you love Dry Bones, get the Dry Bomber ASAP! It really helps when getting those powerslides off, you can literally pull one off anywhere on any track thanks to the max handling and decent drift.

Top Bottom