• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Cheebs

Just added:
JJConrad
Drakken
Shamrock7r
Bebpo
methodman
Mejilan

Tried adding you DrGAKMAN but it wouldn't work.

Anyone who wants to play please reply. :) My code is:

Cheebs said:
Just added:
JJConrad
Drakken
Shamrock7r
Bebpo
methodman
Mejilan

Tried adding you DrGAKMAN but it wouldn't work.

Anyone who wants to play please reply. :) My code is:

added.

Added littlewig as well

olimario

Banned
I'm ready for more racing, too. I wish more people were online and I could always find a 4-person match. I think Nintendo should have included the dongle with Mario Kart and had the software install to the computer directly from the dongle.

AND WTF

I raced this guy earlier today 1 on 1 and he picked the SAME RACE every time and GOT IT every time. I don't care who you are, racing Figure 8 4 times against somebody who has a character that is good at Figure 8 is no fun.

number386

I just added littlewig, and drakken. I'm up for some games now, anyone? Here's my info

bearsuit

I have on my friends list:

duderz
vook
drakken
advance
littlewig
ironclad
mainevent
dj totoro
trilobyte
error2k4
evilromero
koam
levious
cuts

If I'm not on your list, feel free to add me:)

Akia

olimario said:
I'm ready for more racing, too. I wish more people were online and I could always find a 4-person match. I think Nintendo should have included the dongle with Mario Kart and had the software install to the computer directly from the dongle.

AND WTF

I raced this guy earlier today 1 on 1 and he picked the SAME RACE every time and GOT IT every time. I don't care who you are, racing Figure 8 4 times against somebody who has a character that is good at Figure 8 is no fun.

:lol :lol

Can you get online? Wanna 1vs1? I know your going to win but my first game of MK for today should be loss.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I'm baaaaaaaaack.

Whose in?

Skitz

Lemme know when your added and ready to race!
Post your code too

I've only ever found a 3p game once with friends. I'm on and off all day so if you're around a lot then add me and you'll get a good race. :)
I'm going to start adding active people now.

koam

good morning sunday GAF

Edit: Oli I think I raced against the same person, I had this guy who kept choosing figure 8. It only chose figure 8 twice and I beat him both times, I won 4-0 actually :p

John Harker

The Main Event said:
NOOOO, Skitz I HATE YOUR LAST MINUTE RED SHELLS.

EDIT: I hate Baby Park too :(

Hahahaha, that was like ONE time, haha.

GOOD matches buddy, we were split-second passing eachother at the finish several times

koam

Akia said:
Your awesome. I want a rematch.

Later, I have a bunch of things i need to do. I'll ba back later in the evening.

This morning I was doing a regional match against 4 people. The person with the best record was 20-3. I almost overlapped him and he was second place :D
People who aren't on GAF are so easy to beat.

John Harker said:
Hahahaha, that was like ONE time, haha.

GOOD matches buddy, we were split-second passing eachother at the finish several times

Actually, you also won on the Choco Mountain track with a red shell on the last lap ;)

Well, it doesn't matter anymore, I'll practice in the single player mode for a while. Great game!

S|kH

Anyone want to play 4player rite now?

my friend code :

let me know if you add me, so i can add you =)

John Harker

opkal, im just NOT cutting it with Toad at all.

bah, thats what you get for changing horses mid stream.

The end of the last race i won was really funny though :)

Aurora

Hey guys, I tried resisting this thread since MK isn't out for us Europeans until Friday but I finally cracked.

Just how good are the online matches? :D
Barrage me with hype!

opkal

John Harker said:
opkal, im just NOT cutting it with Toad at all.

bah, thats what you get for changing horses mid stream.

The end of the last race i won was really funny though :)

I was wondering why I was doing so much better after you beat me most of the time in the other races.

and yea, I had to avoid that blue shell somehow.

Aurora said:
Hey guys, I tried resisting this thread since MK isn't out for us Europeans until Friday but I finally cracked.

Just how good are the online matches? :D
Barrage me with hype!

Horrible, get your money back. Worst MK ever.

Oxymoron said:
Snap, didn't even need to use the Blue Shell.

Yeah I kind of slowed hoping to outsmart you but it backfired. :lol
Great Wario Stadium though, very enjoyable 3p race. Did you have Stu in your list or did I drag him in?

John Harker

I'm back.

Searching now...

lets do some 4-play. hehe.

edit: is there a way to change your name, or is it too late

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Akia said:
Good Game rawk. That Sky Garden match was awesome. Green shell to the resuce!
I haven't forgotten about your rematches but I'm going to see Harry Potter in a short while so I hope you are online tonight.

Akia

Error2k4 said:
I haven't forgotten about your rematches but I'm going to see Harry Potter in a short while so I hope you are online tonight.

I'll be here tonight. Remember 3 matches striaght.

Earl thanks for playing with my brother.

DrGAKMAN

Banned
Okay...it's taking forever for my confirmation e-mail when I linked My Nintendo account with my WFC. What's the deal? They give you a temporary username to put in...but when I reconnected to WFC, my nickname waswhat I had before? I can't add friends either...and they can't add me...I'm confused!

Top Bottom