• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I saw all the people complaining about the blue shell finally I know I'm not alone :)

callous

jerrymaguire said:
updated firmware on my router, it worked! pls add me.

kinopio
2484 4881
9824 8000
in england

I'd add you, but you have too many numbers in the code. It's supposed to be two sets of 6.

Now add me, people! I'm sick of hanging around in World playing with random disconnecters :p

Akia said:
Tell her to stop playing with GAF. She'd win alot more if she played worldwide or rivials.

She mixes it up a bit, most of the time she wins worldwide or rivals pretty easily. Playing you guys she learns new tricks and improves. Don't think she cares about records or anything and in fairness either do I. Just enjoy the game..

Nice one Oli, can't wait to see what the standard will be like when the Japanese get it.

ksinghsf

callous said:
I'd add you, but you have too many numbers in the code. It's supposed to be two sets of 6.

Now add me, people! I'm sick of hanging around in World playing with random disconnecters :p

Hey callous, did I just play against you?

Either way, add me.

ksinghsf:

kiryogi

Banned
quailtamer said:
Added callous and ksinghsf. Add me if you have a craving for BITTER DEFEAT.

You sound like you need to be peach owned! I'll take you on tonight when I get back from work. Add me!

kiryogi

Error

DieNgamers said:
GAF! After playing this game for a week, what is you final verdict?
apart from the horrible online play(ironically the online play is ultra fun but the execution was very weak), and a few complaints regarding the distribution and power of some of the items, this is simply the best game on DS easily.

Akia

DieNgamers said:
GAF! After playing this game for a week, what is you final verdict?

It rocks hard. I haven't had this much fun playing online since Warcraft 3 on Battle.net. But the online mode could be more robust in its feature set. It is a MUST OWN for any DS user.

-james-

quailtamer said:
Best game ever.

Also, add me: 369426 737034

Tell me if you've added me and I'll add you back. And we will play. I WILL NOT LOSE.

Im ready for an ass kicking. Ill be on tonight:

jamesgf

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the last 70 pages of posts but, does that blue friend icon appear above your connection strength bars when your friends are searching for a game under "Friends"?

To those who missed it: Friend code: 369426 737034 / Nickname: qt

callous

Goddamn, quailtamer, you beat me good and thorough. Got that powerslide down, don't you :p On the last course I could almost keep up because my feeble powersliding skills (only learned about them today) managed to help me on the wide corners, but on the rest ... yeah. Thanks for the game!

Just came across an A. Hitler with a swastika for an emblem, needless to say I went all out for the win. I even held back on some courses just so I could get a star and ram the little idiot. Quite satisfying.

olimario

Banned
Chibbi Brady said:
Just came across an A. Hitler with a swastika for an emblem, needless to say I went all out for the win. I even held back on some courses just so I could get a star and ram the little idiot. Quite satisfying.

:lol

You should make an 'FDR' account and go at it again.

Chibbi Brady said:

I added you.

Hey guys I thought Hitler was dead?

littlewig

Banned
Boo, this is a violation on my basic freedoms and liberties.

:lol

Who is up for a game?

edit - does this mean we can make mario kart threads in the main gaming discussion board now?

Error

and here I was searching for the damn thread, about to make a thread in gaming forum saying "where the fuck is the Mario Kart official thread?" :lol

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
littlewig said:
edit - does this mean we can make mario kart threads in the main gaming discussion board now?

Sure, I don't see why not. No friends lists or post-match reports though, this thread is taking care of that nicely.

Chibbi Brady said:
If I'll ever meet such an idiot, I'll quit the game. Thats what everyone should do, I guess...

olimario

Banned
Callous-
Good racing! The tie for 2nd against vt(sp?) was great racing all around. The bomb on the first race put me out of it.

olimario said:
Callous-
Good racing! The tie for 2nd against vt(sp?) was great racing all around. The bomb on the first race put me out of it.

Olimario add me!

edit:

People on my list so far

Rlan
Saige
Akia
Drakken
Nick!
Jesusaves
CVXFREAK
Cheebs
bobbyconov (who I am about to take off because he never added me :( )
FrkyFink
Drensch
DrGAKMAN
LTHRFACE
Sp0rsk
JJConrad
Bebpo
Error2k4
methodman

If you want to add me let me know here or drop me a pm with your #

polg

Error2k4 said:
and here I was searching for the damn thread, about to make a thread in gaming forum saying "where the fuck is the Mario Kart official thread?" :lol

:lol me too...

I've seen lots of yoshis, Dry bones, Marios and Luigis...

does anybody use other characters?

and also WHAT'S WRONG WITH DK NOISES?!?!?!? he sounds like he has a respiratory disease... maybe he should stop smoking bananas...

-james-

heres who i have so far:

evilromero
drensch
kinopio
callous
ksingsf
quailtamer
dyerseve
samuskai
drakken
borghe
zink120
methodman
jesussaves
error2k4
oxymoron
sp0rsk
borked
cheebs
olimario
julls
polg
shinobi
jjconrad
akia
littlewig
leatherface

still adding more....

kiryogi

Banned
bobbyconover said:
Toad here! And I know Kir uses Peach.

Dude, get on the Demi page. >:O (you're added now, by the way)

PEACH REPRESENT!

Don't forget to add me folks! :D I'll be back home in a few hours and ready for more mad wifi action.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Anyway, I FINALLY found this thread. I've uh, never visited here before.

So, lets play!

Skitz

bobbyconover said:
Toad here! And I know Kir uses Peach.
Hah! I pretty much only use Toad myself, I did use Drybones a bit when I got the Dry Bomber, but I quickly switched back to Toad. He's always been my pick in all the games.

It would be rather neat if Nintendo kept track of the top selected characters, I always see Luigi and Yoshi when I play, and rarely Mario.

Top Bottom