• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

DrGAKMAN said:
Shamrock...if you wondered why I was so slow in those last two races...it's 'cos my battery was running low and I was trying to plug in my AC adaptor...

Haha I can relate. That happened to me once.

Leatherface said:
Hey guys add me so i can play you! =_(

LTHRFACE

People I've added so far:

Drakken
Error2k4
Jeff-AMN
GD Justin
phantomile
Jason NS
kobun
Manabyte
MrCheez
trilobye
The E
Teddman

If you want to trade adds and your not on my list pm me. If you are on my list, add me back damn it!! :)

Add me sir

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
gonna play a few matches before going to bed hopefully I can race a few against you.

Akia

Error2k4 said:
gonna play a few matches before going to bed hopefully I can race a few against you.

Well if I don't connect with people soon. I'm going to hit the sack as well.

EDIT: I just got into a match with evilromero. Hopefully I could VS you after.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
evilromero said:
I still need these people to add me:
kaijima, Unison, Teddman, GD Justin, The E (this is your MK name), brandonnn, Mejilan, PGCJonny, olimario, TknRobby

I would appreciate it if you would add me in since it does no good if I can't keep stats on fellow gaffers. And anyone else who adds me, I'll check this thread.

evilromero

I was away for the weekend at a convention. I'll add you now!

Error

I been searching for ten minutes and nothing.... come on hurry the fuck up wanna race dammit >:[

DyersEve

JUst got the game and wanted to know something. On Demi's Friend Code Listing site what is the WFC name? Is that the nickname that you have on the Mario Kart game, the one that you can go back and change or is it something else?

Akia

Well sorry Error you weren't there i just got into a match with opkal. Hopefully your still here when its done.

Error

lol my post was not aimed at you sorry, it was aimed at the DS taking forever to hook me up against an opponent

DrGAKMAN

Banned
DrGAKMAN

I've added like about 10 of you guys to my list, but the only one I've connected to so far is Shamrock...do the people on my list have to add me back...and how can I access my friends list?

I believe I have connected My Nintendo account with my WFC but I never got a confirmation e-mail and I can't see my stsats on nintendowifi.com???

Rlan

Yay! Got my Wifi Connector!!

I have added:

VOOK
Teddman
hirokazu
Papi
Bartman
pilonv1
bobbyconover
CVXFREAK
DavidDayton
phantomile co.

My Code is:

4 7 2 5 0 6
1 8 4 3 2 0

Let's do this!!

Rlan said:
Yay! Got my Wifi Connector!!

I have added:

VOOK
Teddman
hirokazu
Papi
Bartman
pilonv1
bobbyconover
CVXFREAK
DavidDayton
phantomile co.

My Code is:

4 7 2 5 0 6
1 8 4 3 2 0

Let's do this!!

Feel like adding me?

Is anybody having a problem with people disconnecting when they are losing just so they don't get a loss on their record? Seems to be causing lots of problems.

Error

who's DJ Totoro?

that was some competitive shit back there :lol

I was going to sleep but Mario Kart call me back :D

PkunkFury

TheTurtleTitan said:
Is anybody having a problem with people disconnecting when they are losing just so they don't get a loss on their record? Seems to be causing lots of problems.

I think it still counts as a loss

Error

PkunkFury said:
I think it still counts as a loss
which it's stupid, they just do that so that you can't get the win. bitter people

nice match Stopper(hmm who's stopper?)

kiryogi said:
I'm ready to go online! And this time I've upgraded my cart :D Let's see how this does, anyone up for some 3-4+? XD

You know I'm ready. I've been searching for 20 mins and haven't found a match yet, though.. could the network be screwed up?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Meh, I had to keep plugging it in the power socket the battery went from that Orange type to that Real Red...

Too much Tony Hawk makes me crap Mario Kart and Vica Versa.

Top Bottom