• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Mrbob

Jambi Juice you want to start our series tomorrow?

I'll be home around 4:30CST...I think I'll have some free time before the Blackhawks game at 7CST so maybe we can get a game in! Or after the Hawks game I can play too.

Hopefully I can rebound from taking an opening series beat down to start the season!

LJ11

Pete, I'll be around for most of the night. Attending a wedding tomorrow, so tonight or Monday night is our best shot.

JambiBum

Mrbob said:
Jambi Juice you want to start our series tomorrow?

I'll be home around 4:30CST...I think I'll have some free time before the Blackhawks game at 7CST so maybe we can get a game in! Or after the Hawks game I can play too.

Hopefully I can rebound from taking an opening series beat down to start the season!
Sounds good to me. Im not that far from you actually so the time should work out.

dmc you around?

LJ11

Everyone can move on to their week 2 games, there's only 1 un-played game from week 1 (Dominican Boy vs Jambi).

LiveWire

AT I can't unpause the game. I can use the PS button and the XMB but everything else won't respond. Shitty PS3. :/ I guess I have to turn it off and we'll have to replay.

BigAT

LiveWire said:
AT I can't unpause the game. I can use the PS button and the XMB but everything else won't respond. Shitty PS3. :/ I guess I have to turn it off and we'll have to replay.
Ugh, that sucks. That was a really good game.

LiveWire

BigAT said:
Santana slightly less effective this time around...

Yea, but the Nats bullpen was more than happy to help him out. :lol

God I hate the Nationals pitchers. :mad:

I feel like FMT, I'm lost without Jack Eng--Stephen Strasburg.

At least someone finally told Adam Dunn that we started the season, and he showed up. 2 HRs, 6 RBIs in the last two games.

BigAT

Fuck Adam Dunn!

I don't know what it was about Lannan, but I was apparently late on everything he threw even though his fastball was only in the mid 80s. There was even a changeup I got fooled on that I was somehow late against

Anyways, GG and good series.

LiveWire

BigAT said:
Fuck Adam Dunn!

I don't know what it was about Lannan, but I was apparently late on everything he threw even though his fastball was only in the mid 80s. There was even a changeup I got fooled on that I was somehow late against

Anyways, GG and good series.

Yea, I liked Vasgersian calling it a "Reagan-era" fastball. :lol I think Lannan only broke 90 once. Good series.

JambiBum

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Not around just yet. Bout to leave work.
Whenever you get home and can play just hit me up here. If I don't say anything before 7 then we will just finish it then. Would like to get it done before Bob wants to play though.

JambiBum said:
Whenever you get home and can play just hit me up here. If I don't say anything before 7 then we will just finish it then. Would like to get it done before Bob wants to play though.
Sounds good man. Sorry bout my schedule, its been hectic.

JambiBum

Good series dmc. I got incredibily angry when I hit Span on that 0-2 curve. Didnt place it near him.

Bob Im guessing I'll catch you after the Hawks game?

Mrbob

Wow I finally strung together some hits in a row in extra innings. Amazing. :lol

I can play another game tomorrow night Jambi. Probably around the same time 10 to 10:30 cst.

JambiBum

Mrbob said:
Wow I finally strung together some hits in a row in extra innings. Amazing. :lol

I can play another game tomorrow night Jambi. Probably around the same time 10 to 10:30 cst.

That was bad on both of our parts. Same thing happened to me in the first game against dmc. My offense just stank up the place. Tomorrow night sounds good.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fuck Sony for not fixing the bs quit in the first inning and the game doesn't count. This stupid shit has been going on for years and still hasn't been fixed.

Random players are douches. Anytime I score a run in the first they quit, I might as well not try to score so I can actually complete a game and get the W if they do decide to quit later on.

Nothing like pitching a 1-2-3 first inning, your turn to bat and the player simply quits out if they fuck up.

LJ11

Doytch said:
LJ, you around by any chance?

I'll be free after 8 tomorrow, also.

Couldn't play last night bud, I'll be around tonight though. Probably get a couple of games in after the Mets game.

Edit: Forgot that there's no game tonight, I'll be around dude. Just message me whenever you're free.

Sanjuro

pistolpete2940 said:
Sanjuro,

Im good to play tonight. Let me know if you're with it
I may be able to, I'm available right now too. If not tomorrow night around the Celts game.

Oh, and I tied the MLB record with 20K in a game. :D

Top Bottom