• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Sanjuro

GG. I need to take a break from this game before I go insane. I was unable to control my pitches in the first inning hence hitting all those damn batters.

Doytch

Wasn't you. For some reason this game likes to disconnect me in lobbies, even though I really don't have issues with in-game lag.

Now it's getting ridiculous...

Doytch

What a joke. No issues with any other PS3 games, this one just goes full retard on me some nights.

Worst part is that I've seen some people post about the same problem on OS/Sony's forum and no one ever replies =\

LJ11

Doytch said:
What a joke. No issues with any other PS3 games, this one just goes full retard on me some nights.

Worst part is that I've seen some people post about the same problem on OS/Sony's forum and no one ever replies =\

Played a few matches earlier in the day/evening, and had zero issues. But I do get the failed to connect way too often, happens with Pete a lot. We'll try tomorrow, hopefully it'll straighten out.

JambiBum

Mrbob said:
Jambi you there?

I'm gonna be doing some reading for my class...I'll check back in about 15 to 20.

Sorry about that bob. Was settling back into my work schedule for the week. I'll be on tomorrow night though around the same time.

eznark

Banned
dmncn let me know when you are good to play. I'll be in and out of the house but I will check the thread regularly.

errr how come you're not accepting my challenges DCX? From what I understand home team usually sends.

EDIT: I'm the road team? WTF at the sched? :lol :lol :lol

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
errr how come you're not accepting my challenges DCX? From what I understand home team usually sends.

Does it make a difference?

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
Not really but in every one of my League games the team that was at home sent. I just assumed that was common practice.
I just do it unless it's already been done, didn't think it mattered.

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:

Umm knuckle ball pitchers should be banned. Such bullshit. Gg. Now I face real pitchers for the rest lf the series yay!

DCX

DCX said:
Umm knuckle ball pitchers should be banned. Such bullshit. Gg. Now I face real pitchers for the rest lf the series yay!

DCX
The funny thing is the devs messed up Dickey's knuckler. He actually throws hard; from 74-77 MPH, whereas they gave hm a Wakefield knuckleball. I'm going to love R.A. as my #4 starter.

JambiBum

bob if youre around, im gonna wait around 15 mins after the cubs game. if i don't hear from you by then i need to go to sleep.

Mrbob

I can't play right now, sorry...getting some school work done. Hopefully I can play tomorrow night after the Hawks game.

eznark

Banned
dmncn, sorry for pausing late in the game like that, I was watching the Brewers final at-bats...WHEN THEY CLOWNED THE CUBS!!!!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Bob, your team is as shitty as mine!!!

eznark said:
dmncn, sorry for pausing late in the game like that, I was watching the Brewers final at-bats...WHEN THEY CLOWNED THE CUBS!!!!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Bob, your team is as shitty as mine!!!
:lol Poor Cubbies. No worries, I myself was watching the Mets in extra innings. God Bless Ike Davis!!

LJ11

Doytch said:
Ugh, horrible meltdowns by Morrow and Frasor.

I'm gonna go get some sleep now, another tomorrow?

Yeah, I'll be around for sure.

Bit a luck on my side, thought you were going claw back and take the W.

Top Bottom