• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Also what helps this league is mid-updated rosters, half the amount of people and everyone seems to be in MLB-GAF... maybe Atreides815 and Dmncnby2k8 not so much but I see them every now and then in MLB-GAF.

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
didn't see this ok logging in.

EDIT: PlayStation Network is currently undergoing maintenance.
Supposedly online isn't affected.

Bob, want to get a game in after hockey?

LJ11

Doytch said:
LJ, you want to try to get a game in around 6:30? Hopefully traffic won't be a total bitch with the rain here....

I'll be around, but I think we won't be able to play because of the maintenance.

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
Nope, if you can't sign into PSN Network you can't sign into anything online.
The playstation blog yesterday said it was just store maintenance and online play would not be affected.

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:
Nope, if you can't sign into PSN Network you can't sign into anything online.
Dude you still around? I had some last minute stuff to take care of.

DCX

Sanjuro

Pete I'm going to leave my PS3 on. TV is on baseball though, hopefully I'll hear the rumble at some point. I don't think I'm going out.

Doytch

Hooo, those two innings (sixth(?) and ninth) were close. My awesome managing skills put Wells' cannon in RF and paid off :D

Oh, and were you purposely throwing balls early? Your command on 3-1 and 3-2 was really good and threw me off.

Mrbob

Jambi I can play a game tonight after the Hawks game....if its a win I need a celebration cool down period first. :D If they lose I'll be freaking out about having to wait till Friday to see a game 7. :lol

LJ11

Doytch said:
Hooo, those two innings (sixth(?) and ninth) were close. My awesome managing skills put Wells' cannon in RF and paid off :D

Oh, and were you purposely throwing balls early? Your command on 3-1 and 3-2 was really good and threw me off.

Lets finish the series later, if you can that is.

Nah, I couldn't get Guthrie's release point. On that Lind HR, I wanted a waste pitch (FB inside). Didn't get it in and you blasted it.

Also, you had a play at the plate that was fucking sick. Hits the cutoff man on a play to the plate, does a Jeter behind the back throw (similar to the one he had against the A's) to the catcher and I get nailed at the plate.

Good game dude.

LJ11

Doytch said:
LJ you want to play that game now? I don't feel like watching any more of this crap.

I kind of want to watch this hockey game. IF it gets out of hand in the 2nd, I'll message you.

Sanjuro

pistolpete2940 said:
Good series Sanjuro, the lag never fails to fuck me over when it matters -_-
Yeah the last couple were choppy. The color meter didn't go down though which was weird.

Doytch if you are looking to get games in as well I'm around.

LJ11

Doytch, lets finish this. At least I'll catch the end of the game if we start now.

Edit: Nevermind you're playing Sanjuro.

Sanjuro

LJ11 said:
Doytch, lets finish this. At least I'll catch the end of the game if we start now.

Edit: Nevermind you're playing Sanjuro.
I'm not playing right now. Be fucking patient LJ. Canadians are mentally slow people.

JambiBum

Mrbob said:
Jambi I can play a game tonight after the Hawks game....if its a win I need a celebration cool down period first. :D If they lose I'll be freaking out about having to wait till Friday to see a game 7. :lol
sounds good

LJ11

Doytch said:
Not playing anyone, was just in the lobby with hockey on.

Fuck dude, my bad. I logged in, got online, clicked over to the schedule and tried to challenge you but it didn't give me an option to do so, assumed you and sanjuro were playing.

I can play if you're still up, free tomorrow after 4 or so.

Mrbob

Damn I think I'm snake bitten this season. :lol

Pitched a great game and threw one bad pitch with Silva which ends up being a 3 run jack. Lose the game 3-2. To make matters worse I hit a ball down the line to start the top 8th, it bounces perfectly to the right fielder and I get tossed out at 2nd. Next batter up gets a single which would have been the tieing run. :lol Oh well thems the breaks good game.

JambiBum

Mrbob said:
Damn I think I'm snake bitten this season. :lol

Pitched a great game and threw one bad pitch with Silva which ends up being a 3 run jack. Lose the game 3-2. To make matters worse I hit a ball down the line to start the top 8th, it bounces perfectly to the right fielder and I get tossed out at 2nd. Next batter up gets a single which would have been the tieing run. :lol Oh well thems the breaks good game.

You caught the breaks early in the game. I caught them late. You want to finish it now?

JambiBum

Mrbob said:
Marmol definitely makes things interesting for me. :lol

GGs.
I fucked up bad. Tried to be safe and cost myself the game.

Good series bob.

Did you do something to the fielding sliders lj? Seems like there are a lot more errors now

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:
Weird, when I tried logging in I could not go online with MLB 10. Anyway I'm here now.
Sorry dude, i'll be home around 4pm est for at least one. Then tonight for the last game.

DCX

LiveWire

The Frankman said:
That would be me. DCX and I aren't done with our series.

Well I'm out all weekend at the beach starting tomorrow so if we can at least get one game in tonight that would be great.

Top Bottom