• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 11 League: Starbucks Edition

LJ11

Can Sanjuro read this thread? Community/Online section was viewable to members only in the past, and with his banning I'm not sure he has access. Not sure if that's been changed however.

jakncoke

Banned
As per request;

wpwhS.jpg

Corran Horn said:
:lol

I see turnbuckle an frankmans request but cant do anything myself about it.
well at least one of our invites was accepted. Works out for me, the longer it takes the later the league starts and maybe I can get back to NY and play on a non-SD screen.

eznark

Banned
We are all waiting on frank the diva to sign in.

League starts Monday, with or without the one holdout. Sanj will be unbanned on a few days.

I'm still waiting for the invite, KanZolo. Sanjuro must like to be having some fun here by sending it to me last, I turned it on yesterday and saw nothing.

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
I'm still waiting for the invite, KanZolo. Sanjuro must like to be having some fun here by sending it to me last, I turned it on yesterday and saw nothing.
He said he sent it days ago. You going to be like this all season?

eznark

Banned
Frankman, check now. If you claim it Isnt there sanj will try again. If it still doesn't work, something is wrong with your ps3 and we're going with an alternate. League goes live tomorrow with or without you, so figure it out.

"Days ago," says you? Well lets see...

*checks*

What do you know? He DID send it! On April 16th, but hey he sent it!

Question: Why does it say Rookie Pitching and Hitting level with Guess Pitch on Classic 1/4? and strike zone and Hot zones on? Is this some kind of glitch or are those the League Settings? Because those settings definitely weren't listed in this thread before. I notice for some reason the game appears to display wrong things in SD, so that could be it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26600458&postcount=1

eznark

Banned
ok great, you've seen the invite. Accept it tonight. League starts tomorrow. If you weren't such a douche it could start tonight.

eznark said:
ok great, you've seen the invite. Accept it tonight. League starts tomorrow. If you weren't such a douche it could start tonight.
Thank you for not answering my question and being a tool. I checked it last night and like I said, it was just mailed TODAY. Nevermind turnbuckle and I sent invites on 4/13 (confirmed by Corran Horn) yet he got his invite days ago and I just got mine 7-8 hours ago.

Second, as per your own post it was supposed to start Monday or Sunday.

Third, you're an ass. Seriously, I'm asking a question because I have to write an error report to the devs and you're not helping.

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
Thank you for not answering my question and being a tool. I checked it last night and like I said, it was just mailed TODAY. Nevermind turnbuckle and I sent invites on 4/13 (confirmed by Corran Horn) yet he got his invite days ago and I just got mine 7-8 hours ago.

Second, as per your own post it was supposed to start Monday or Sunday.

Third, you're an ass. Seriously, I'm asking a question because I have to write an error report to the devs and you're not helping.

I was giving you until MOnday to figured out whatever the fuck the hold up was. You've now confirmed you have received the invite so there is zero fucking reason this league should be held up at this point. Quit being a twat, select "join league" and let those of us play who want to play.

Great, there's something wrong with this game in SD. This is so stupid, now I gotta write a report to the devs. Ugh...

Also enark you're a douche, and you're still a troll even when banned Sanjuro. Amazing, ryutaro's mama was right.

... wow.

I am not having this conversation through jakncoke. Why did I thankfully have to be e-mailed by someone else before I got that answer here? Even when you aren't trying to you're being a royal pain. Jesus fucking Christ almighty. All I asked was "are the settings correct because then the devs have another error".

If you excuse me I have an error report/pics to upload to stupid San Diego Studios and a horribly late invite to accept. Bud Selig ain't got nothing on you!

eznark

Banned
Turn, let me know when you can play. Might not be able to get one in today depending on your sched, tomorrow I can play a couple though.

turnbuckle

eznark said:
Turn, let me know when you can play. Might not be able to get one in today depending on your sched, tomorrow I can play a couple though.
I'm gonna be lazing around all day today either playing demon souls or Katamari. If you see me on and wanna play the show just send me an invite. I'll be available tomorrow anytime after 6pm EST.

Frankman, I sent you a friend request and in the message I made it sound like my first series was against you. I was reading it wrong, though, my first series is with LJ11. LJ11, I'm down any evening this week. I tend to be more of a nighttime player, but whenever, lemme know.

Yikes, I have to get alot of in-game invites. I'll do it tonight.

Kanzolo, I could be ready by 11:30-ish (night guy). Hit me up here if you're on.

turnbuckle

I'm ready to get in a few whenever you are Ez. Just did the challenge of the week and scored under 1,000 so I'm feeling great!

LJ11

Duane Cunningham said:
Frankman, I sent you a friend request and in the message I made it sound like my first series was against you. I was reading it wrong, though, my first series is with LJ11. LJ11, I'm down any evening this week. I tend to be more of a nighttime player, but whenever, lemme know.

Yeah, I can play tonight dude. I'll be free from 6pm to 12am, on the east coast. Post the time that works best for you and I'll reply within a few minutes.

LJ11 said:
Yeah, I can play tonight dude. I'll be free from 6pm to 12am, on the east coast. Post the time that works best for you and I'll reply within a few minutes.

I could do it right now. Otherwise, after 11 Eastern.

LJ11

Duane Cunningham said:
I could do it right now. Otherwise, after 11 Eastern.

11 eastern it is, fell asleep on the couch watching TV.

Edit: Do you want to play the entire series, one game or two?

LJ11 said:
11 eastern it is, fell asleep on the couch watching TV.

Edit: Do you want to play the entire series, one game or two?

Ah, we can play it by ear. I'm willing to play the whole series, but if you decide to go to bed after one or two that's cool.

SephriJ

Its official, I suck horribly, especially at bat. :( Good Game Corran. Hopefully I will get a little better so I can be a little bit of a challenge.

turnbuckle

SephriJ said:
Its official, I suck horribly, especially at bat. :( Good Game Corran. Hopefully I will get a little better so I can be a little bit of a challenge.

It's not your fault, you're the White Sox man.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dont worry Im not that good either. Previous game I played I had 3 hits. I only play RTTS as a pitcher so I dont get that much practice batting. Just need to learn to not take some pitches.

Those damn sliders kept hitting the corners for you striking me out looking lol.

SephriJ

Yeah the White Sox got a nasty slider, most of them at least. I do have to do better at batting, hopefully tomorrow we can finish the series if you are on, I should be on around 5ish your time so we can finish it up if ya want. Good game though man, I may not win but at least the experience will be good for me to get better I hope.

LJ11

Duane Cunningham said:
Ah, we can play it by ear. I'm willing to play the whole series, but if you decide to go to bed after one or two that's cool.

Lets do two, leave one for tomorrow night.

eznark

Banned
So two weird fly ball/pop up drops and a glitched throw the third on a dropped third strike (I think the camera might have confused the game or something? no idea but on a passed ball third strike I pressed O and Lucroy threw to third. Unless random mental errors are now part of the game. Cost me a run.

Top Bottom